Tell me about this 30 day shred

Options
Is it a book or dvd? Is it a work out video. Is there an eating plan or guidelines. Someone tell me about it!

Replies

• kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,627 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels DVD only 20mins per day for 30 days. Great DVD!
  • mjhartness
    mjhartness Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    It's a Jillian Michael's DVD, they are available at Walmart and Target (that's where I've seen them) for about 10 bucks. I have the 30 day Shred and it's a good workout, it progresses in levels.....it's quick and you break a sweat..... I think you can use this in combo w/ running or other cardio.
  • lallaloolly
    lallaloolly Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    it is a 20 minute workout video. it has three levels of intensity. it combines strength training, cardio and abwork, and it works - i love it. i've done about 25 days so far (in addition to my usual daily hike which is a mile uphill), and see a tremendous change in my endurance and strength, the tone of my muscles, etc.
    people lose inches doing this thing (and often pounds, too).
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Check out Amazon.com - free shipping (check your total amount to add up to $25 or more). I ordered her 30 Day Shred (you'll see abreviated on this site as 30DS), 6 Week 6 Pack (6W6P) & No More Trouble Zones (NMTZ) - great combos that got my arms especially in the best shape of my life (hence profile pic & I'm still working on them :smile: ). Baby Sis is a PT & she LOVES my NMTZ (in fact, she hasn't given it back yet since I loaned it to her :frown: )

30DS has 3 levels that you progress through over 30 days, if you're just now getting into working out, stretch it over 45-60 days: the idea is to workout at least 5 days a week. It's about 25 mins total: 20 min circuit training w/ 5-min warm-up/cool-down.

If you're interested, 6W6P is a 2 level 6-week cardio/ab training system that works (I have a 2-pack, working on my 4 & 6 pack!)

NMTZ is a total body make-over that you can anytime.

All JM's programs are circuit-training based which incorporates cardio, strength, core & abs which is why it works. Great for starters getting into shape or intermediates in shape who want to tone more & step to the next level :flowerforyou: