Protein powder users! How many flavours do you have right now?

Options
EJBarner
EJBarner Posts: 68 Member
edited August 2017 in Food and Nutrition
I'm curious about how many flavours people tend to own, and what they are. Do you stick to one, or do you have a variety of flavours in your home at the same time?

Prompted by the fact that my partner and I are very tempted to buy an exciting new flavour, but aren't sure how many types is an absurd amount to have in the house at the same time. ;)

Interested to hear people's different opinions and experiences!

Replies

• VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I have 4 different flavors right now, only two are opened. I just like the variety in something different every month.
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I just switched from Muscle Milk to Pro Jym, so only one right now, mint chocolate chip. When I get through half the tub I'll buy a second flavor.
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Two brands, same flavor - chocolate.
  • ChelzFit
    ChelzFit Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and cinnamon quest, BSN peanut butter, vanilla and cookie dough ON Casein...I like variety
  • H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    I only use unflavored whey isolate... Isopure brand.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    2 flavours (vanilla caramel and chocolate fudge) and also unflavoured.
  • mistiwiedmann
    mistiwiedmann Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I personally have 3 tubs and 2 different flavors. my family has more (5 flavors, 6 tubs). It was a trail and error on my part because I kept buying some and then finding out it was awful or made my stomach hurt. I finally found one that's not too bad and doesn't bother me that and a deal on groupon is why I have as much as I do right now.
    If I could have a whole bunch that tasted good and didn't bother me I would buy as much as I could. haha.
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, French vanilla, and peanut butter.
    I love peanut butter. Hnnnng.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    I love me some SunWarrior, lol. Vanilla Bean, Aztec Chocolate, Chocolate, Vanilla, Natural...
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I have a few different flavors and kinds of protein for a variety of smoothies and recipes:

- Chocolate Peanut Butter - I use this the most. Yum!
    - Chocolate
    - Unflavored
    - Hemp
    - Pea

Edited to add: I forgot I have a Cinnabun flavour as well.

I would love to find a vanilla flavor I enjoy (cost is not an issue). The kinds I have tried over the years all tasted too sweet and/or artificial like for my liking.
  • canarysal
    canarysal Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Buy 1kg when on offer, just finished PhD diet whey strawberry, now swapped to vanilla for a change. Like the chocolate too ......
  • bababs89
    bababs89 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I only have two flavors, but three open right now. Two brands of chocolate and one vanilla.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Just two.. chocolate and unflavored. I typically don't like flavouring so once I get through the chocolate I probably won't buy it again.
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    I just use vanilla and add in flavors (cocoa powder, extracts, fruit)
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. Just chocolate.
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    This thread is making me anxious for a new flavor. Amazon has the Red Velvet Pro-Jym on sale $30 for a 4lb tub, might have to take advantage of that
  • Zhatan
    Zhatan Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Atm I have 7 flavors.
    Mint chocolate , Double chocolate , Banana, Red Candy, Liquorice, Blueberry Cheesecake and Raspberry
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I have 12 in but I confess that these are all freebies from reps.
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I have chicken, beef, and pork flavors in normal rotation. Fish flavor is on the docket for tonight as well as lentil flavor.

ETA: I read the title as "power" not "powder".
  • BrickFox
    BrickFox Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm a strawberry guy.