One thing I love about losing inches over pounds....

Options
SHOPPING!

It's funny! I've never been a shopper before... but for some reason, the mall is calling to me today!!!!

Just wanted to share :)

Replies

• Frannswaz
    Frannswaz Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I can hear the mall calling too...lol
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    GO SHOP!
    I hate shopping too. Unless it's for shoes. I do love shoes!
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I went yesterday and loved it! I'm not really a shopper but yesterday, being able to buy a sized smaller made it a lot of fun!
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    For the last 12+ years it's been shopping to find something, anything, that would fit for an event or trip. It was always something to hide my weigh t- lots of black. Now things actually fit in the regular department. Wow. I have been a shopping fool. I still find it so overwhelming that I have choices that a lot of the time I don't buy anything but really enjoy the experience of trying on. I never thought I would see the day I liked shopping!

Enjoy your trip to the mall!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I hate shopping!
    Theres nothing i like and nothing that suites me.
    Although im sure when i reach my goal weight that will all change!
  • slimothy89
    slimothy89 Posts: 61
    Options
    SHOPPING!

It's funny! I've never been a shopper before... but for some reason, the mall is calling to me today!!!!

Just wanted to share :)

What have you been doing to go down 2 sizes in a month! LOL. I need to lose inches...its what's holding me back from basic training.
  • chubswonky
    chubswonky Posts: 195
    Options
    Woo! Live it up!
    I realized over the last month or so I spent a ton of money and realized that most of it was on clothes because -omg- they actually FIT! lol
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Girl, I hear you there. I used to dread buying clothes but now I flipping love it! Just went yesterday and came home with two tankinis (sz 8 US) a pair of cute jeans (misses 8/juniors 11) and a med graphic tee. Nearly 8 months ago I was squeezing myself into size 24w and 3x clothing. I love being able to go into any store and fittin into cute clothes. The downside is my current size seems to be few and far between on the clearance racks. :grumble:
  • traceywaugh
    traceywaugh Posts: 144
    Options
    its great going shopping for clothes that her smaller iv got a terramundi pot of a friend for my birthday its got for a brand new me on the front. every time i am able to avoid choc etc as a treat put money in so im not deprived of a treat will be fab when its full and i csn go and spend it. hopefully it will be for smaller size clothes
  • demonNIИ
    demonNIИ Posts: 187
    Options
    just got my first medium gym shorts today ^.^
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    I never liked shopping, even as a kid. I thought I was missing a gene :) I have lost 130 total, during the weight loss, I still hating shopping, but I think that was because I was spending money and hoping I wouldn't be in that clothes for long either. Now that I have been around the same weight for the last 9 months, I love to shop. Even in those 9 months, I have still gone down a pants size....no I need to work on controlling my shopping habit!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Have fun shopping!
  • vulrich93
    Options
    I can't wait to go shopping for lulu lemon clothes.. something I've been wanting for AGES but shying away from it because it's so expensive.
    But now I want it. =D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!