I am no longer considered overweight!!!

Options
I just weighed in at 178.4!!! This puts my BMI measurements out of the overweight catagory!!! I'm excited to say the least. I am living proof that YOU can do this as well.

Replies

• KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Well done, thats great :smile:
  • kluver42
    kluver42 Posts: 24
    Options
    awesome job!!!! I cant weight to get to that point! Only 9 more lbs to go for me!
  • chubswonky
    chubswonky Posts: 195
    Options
    Congratulations! That's awesome! :)
  • sarah829522
    sarah829522 Posts: 139
    Options
    Congrats! How long did it take you?
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Well done my friend :-) You broke the wall down :-) Everything is possible :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    that is fantastic!!!! Major congrats!!!
    that is my goal as well... to reach 160..that will put me 1 pound under 'overwight' category.
    considering how excited i was when i got below the obese category i am sure i will got nits when i reach 'normal/healthy' weight range *L*
    only 17 more to go for me!
  • laurenkuta
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is awesome! Use this motivation now to take your workouts to the next level!
  • MiAlexis
    MiAlexis Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations on your success!!!:smile:
  • markawillis
    Options
    Congrats! How long did it take you?

I've been on myfitnesspal.com for 80 days today. I've lost a total of 30 lbs. I run. I have ran in 3 5Ks recently and my best time was 29:04. I plan to run my first half marathon next spring, then my first marathon the following spring. I will be 40 years old. It took me that long to take care of myself, but I'm doing it now!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!