One year below Goal Weight

Options
Today was one year of being below my goal weight that I set the first day I signed up on MFP. Photos of the outside of me don't show the most improved aspect of me; my inner-being. I now have two goals; to maintain the daily lifestyle that MFP empowers me to do and to be below this same goal weight one year from today!

Thank you MFP and thank you to the MFP community that help me everyday.

806322.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• SimplyDeLish
    SimplyDeLish Posts: 539
    Options
    Congrats! The only thing better than taking the weight off is keeping it off! You are proof that it can be done!
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    Congratulations! You're an inspiration to all of us!
  • alohabrie
    alohabrie Posts: 204
    Options
    Good for you - congratulations and thank you for sharing with us. I hope to be in your shoes one day.
  • dawning
    dawning Posts: 32
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is great and very inspirational.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! :drinker:
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    That's awesome....and now you are actively enjoying life. Way to go!
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    that is totally awesome!!! so proud of you!!
  • amberlineilene
    Options
    You are an inspiration!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I've been maintaining 145lbs for almost 3 months. Prior to that, I maintained 150lbs from Sept 2010 to May 2011. In May, I upped my calories and lost 5lbs. Now, I'm maintaining there. :)

I love to hear from people who've lost the weight and are keeping it off!
  • FitFabChic
    Options
    CooooonnnnGRATS!!! You have TOTALLY created the success you wanted to "see" and "feel"....WAY TO GO ;o)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!