Just ate over 1000 cals of Graham crackers :(

Options
2»

Replies

• French_Peasant
    French_Peasant Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    High five on the graham cracker blowout! That's awesome!

On the bright side, at least you didn't slather them in Nutella, or nestle them lovingly around a piece of chocolate and marshmallow hot off the fire. I just discovered s'mores using chocolate graham crackers this summer. Mmmm, graham crackers are the best.

Since your kids are driving you nuts, this would be a great excuse to get them out to the park and do some running around with them for the week, or take them hiking, swimming, or on a long bike ride. Get in a few games of tag and you will make up for the crackers while delighting and wearing down your unruly rascals.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Eh I had a blowout on breakfast biscuits on Saturday night. Decided to take the whole box of individual 4 biscuit packets in so as not to wake my boyfriend who sleeps in the kitchen/living room when he stays. And yeah. I got through 5 of those packets which was about 1100 calories. I did cycle the next day for a few hours fortunately but yeah. Not a common occurrence for me these days. It might be because I had built up quite a big deficit the previous 6 days. Can't deny that mini binge got me a few easier bike rides in. Made a huge difference lol.
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    LOL! I've done that with cheez-its, and skinny pop...just keep it moving sister...youll be fine
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    This thread is making me smile (thank you! ) but also making me hungry! I think I'd kill for a graham cracker about now!
  • Polo265
    Polo265 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    LOL! I've done that with cheez-its, and skinny pop...just keep it moving sister...youll be fine

I've done with cheez-its too. LOVE them. They are definitely a binge food for me.
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Polo265 wrote: »

I've done with cheez-its too. LOVE them. They are definitely a binge food for me.

Mm cheese-it's!! I can't even buy them! I'm definitely one of those people who has to have individually packed snacks... trying to buy stuff I like but not love!!
  • msnomar
    msnomar Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My coworker made "slutty brownies" for everyone the other day :neutral: I know that feels. But according to this: mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/weight-loss/in-depth/calories/art-20048065
    it will take roughly 3500 calories to equal a pound. Worst case: you'll have a minor bump on your tracker, but just pick up tomorrow and it'll be fine :)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Last night I had about 2000 calories worth of green chile chicken enchiladas with re-fried beans and spanish rice, tortilla chips and salsa, a sopa, and a margarita...no regrets...today is another day...it was glorious...

My 20K time trial ride this morning was on point too...PR'd my time...carbs baby!
  • Julesbait
    Julesbait Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Graham crackers smeared with some homemade cream cheese frosting....ermahgerd...
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Graelwyn75 wrote: »
    Eh I had a blowout on breakfast biscuits on Saturday night. Decided to take the whole box of individual 4 biscuit packets in so as not to wake my boyfriend who sleeps in the kitchen/living room when he stays. And yeah. I got through 5 of those packets which was about 1100 calories. I did cycle the next day for a few hours fortunately but yeah. Not a common occurrence for me these days. It might be because I had built up quite a big deficit the previous 6 days. Can't deny that mini binge got me a few easier bike rides in. Made a huge difference lol.

This is what I am mad about lol. Poor guy.

I only have a single size bed and he is a large man. He sleeps on an aerobed and is quite comfortable.

• Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    dym1 wrote: »
    Plain? No nutella or anything?

1f4da6e0-c44c-0132-4594-0ebc4eccb42f.gif?w=320
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Raegold wrote: »
    Ugh! My kids don't start school until next week and they are driving me CRAZY!!!! So obviously when I had two seconds alone without them, I ate over 1000 calories of Graham crackers. Not sure where to go from here... I guess low carb the rest of the day? Sigh....

THIS IS WHY I CAN'T BUY THEM!!!