Adding FitBit steps to MFP

Options
I know there has to be a way to get my Fitbit steps to automatically populate to my MFP account, but I don't see where to do that. Can someone help?

Replies

• minekoq
    minekoq Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Click on the Apps tab above and then on the next screen, click on the step trackers on the right side and click on the Fitbit to install.
  • krushal8880
    krushal8880 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Go to Apps in MFP and add Fitbit to the MFP.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    ​​If MFP and Fitbit are synced but you are not seeing Fitbit steps, on the MFP mobile app go to Menu > Steps, or on the web version go to APPS > Steps, and make sure Fitbit Tracker is selected as the Step Source.
  • SMLaliots
    SMLaliots Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, instead of creating a new thread, I also am newer to MFP and I see in my phone app, under my nutrients remaining is the spot where it says "0 Fitbit Tracker Steps " I have it set to read steps from Fitbit, I also have my fitbit tracker paired to my phone and Fitbit App on my phone. Why isn't it actually showing how many steps and how can I get it to match my Fitbit profile and my fitbit?
    Thanks for any help with this..
  • CyberTone
    Options
    SMLaliots wrote: »
    Hi, instead of creating a new thread, I also am newer to MFP and I see in my phone app, under my nutrients remaining is the spot where it says "0 Fitbit Tracker Steps " I have it set to read steps from Fitbit, I also have my fitbit tracker paired to my phone and Fitbit App on my phone. Why isn't it actually showing how many steps and how can I get it to match my Fitbit profile and my fitbit?
    Thanks for any help with this..

I would recommend opening a Case with Customer Support on the MFP Help/FAQ pages...

http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new
  • ZumbaOrDie
    ZumbaOrDie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm having exact same issue. It also won't let me disconnect my Fitbit.
  • CyberTone
    Options
    ZumbaOrDie wrote: »
    I'm having exact same issue. It also won't let me disconnect my Fitbit.

Turn off Bluetooth on all devices near a computer, then use the MFP web version to disconnect from Fitbit. Go to the Fitbit web version to verify disconnect. Then reconnect using web versions first; once connected, then check the connection on the MFP and Fitbit mobile apps.
  • madtownmitch
    madtownmitch Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thank you - I have selected Fitbit in my apps, but my steps are not showing in my exercise section of my totals on my home page. I will try the suggestions above to see if I can get them synced.