Beachbody on Demand

Options
I am considering signing up for Beachbody on Demand and was wondering if anyone else has tried it or is currently using it? What do you think? Is it worth it? Are all the work outs available?

Replies

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    There is 30 day free trial so you can decide based on your needs. It's not my cup of tea but I know lots of people who love it.
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I love it. I like that I can stream anywhere, but love all the different programs. I get bored easy so I can mix and match.
  • tholden4
    tholden4 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Love it. Do the free 30 trial and if you like it then it's only 100 bucks for the year. You have to be a person that is super disciplined to workout at home and actually push play.. but it's great for those of us that can !!
  • Alpha12
    Alpha12 Posts: 251 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Make sure you have reliable internet connection and speed. Even though I live in a large metro area and supposedly have fast internet, my connection and speed can be iffy on weekends and at certain times of day. Other than that, I know people who subscribe to BBOD and love it!
  • RocketGirlWalker
    RocketGirlWalker Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have BeachBody On Demand and I love it. I feel it was totally worth the money I spent on it and plan on renewing it. I bought a whole year at one time.
  • gg2007
    gg2007 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm loving it, and the range of different workouts available. Thete is something to suit everybody....I'm loving shift shop right now.
  • cavatinne
    cavatinne Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My sister has it and loves it. I have done some of the workouts with her and liked it. If you do not want to spend the $100 a year you can google Popsugar Fitness and stream videos for free, I have done some and find them similar to BeachBody.
  • Helkaahaien87
    Helkaahaien87 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you like and your fitness level. I started my changes with BeachBody and used the ondemand when it first came out but around that same time I was advancing past those workouts. I think they're great if you travel a lot or prefer body weight workouts and don't mind watching/doing the same thing over and over for 60/90 days. Personally, I need change and weights so I built a home gym. Its just what works for you.
  • love2bfit2017
    love2bfit2017 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am considering signing up for Beachbody on Demand and was wondering if anyone else has tried it or is currently using it? What do you think? Is it worth it? Are all the work outs available?

I used to be a Beachbody Coach because the first Beachbody program I ordered which was Slim in 6 I lost 25 lb my first 6 weeks and just because of changes in life I wasn't able to continue with it but my mother has a friend using the online version and absolutely loves it and has been seen great success with it so I hope that helps keep on trying!
  • BrianOravetz
    BrianOravetz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I used to be a subscriber; but I can say that it was very well worth the subscription! I loved having access to whatever w/o seemed like a good idea at the time. The only reason I ended my sub was due to time constraints and focusing on Brazilian Jiu-jitsu training, and it's associated conditioning regimen's.

Enjoy! It's money well spent.
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I subscribe to it and I love it. Having access to SO many different programs is amazing. Cardio, strength, yoga, etc. They also have this challenge du jour thing that gives you a weekly mixup of workouts from the various programs i case you're looking to shake things up a bit. Totally worth the money.
  • mcarrasco212
    mcarrasco212 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am have BOD & I Love it!! I enjoy the workouts but also they people ive met with same goals! It has been well worth it!!