Any BBGers out there?!

Options
I've just started Kayla Itsines' Bikini Body Guide 2.0 .. Wondering if anyone else is doing any of her workouts? Maybe we can talk about how much we hate burpees?

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Burpees are awesome!

Kidding - totally the devil... Give me actual weights any day of the week. LOL! Welcome to MFP.
  • Holly_981
    Holly_981 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    JustSomeEm wrote: »
    Burpees are awesome!

Kidding - totally the devil... Give me actual weights any day of the week. LOL! Welcome to MFP.

Haha .. I know right? I do a bit of both. I like her workouts because I don't do much cardio.. I've been using MFP for years on and off but never really used the community feature. Thanks! :)
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Anything with burpees is horrible!
  • katelaurel390
    katelaurel390 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'd love to know what you think of 2.0! I plan to start that in October, once I'm done with 1.0 :)

Also, I think I'm a weirdo because I actually LOVE burpees hahaha :#
  • Holly_981
    Options
    I'd love to know what you think of 2.0! I plan to start that in October, once I'm done with 1.0 :)

Also, I think I'm a weirdo because I actually LOVE burpees hahaha :#

I'm into week 3 and it's ok so far. I'm soooo much fitter than the first round so that's a bonus. How far into 1 are you?

Yeah, I'm not sure you're normal if you love burpees
  • katelaurel390
    katelaurel390 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hahah yep! :wink: I'm on Week 9 of 1.0 now.
  • sami2393
    sami2393 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I havent tried BBG yet, was looking into it but I've done enough burpees already to know I am so not looking forward to that.
  • Holly_981
    Options
    sami2393 wrote: »
    I havent tried BBG yet, was looking into it but I've done enough burpees already to know I am so not looking forward to that.

Yeah I got a bit over some of the exercises towards the end of round 1 so would just change it up to something I liked doing and still got good results