Need ur support. It's my last chance

Options
I have taken many chances to lose weight and never was serious abt it. This time if i dont prove myself by December. I may lose something I love the most. So can't risk losing it. Plz support me in losing 40lbs in 4 months.

Replies

• bikecheryl
    bikecheryl Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I'll support you.... add me as a friend.

But.... call me nosey.... but have to ask.... what is it you will lose?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I have taken many chances to lose weight and never was serious abt it. This time if i dont prove myself by December. I may lose something I love the most. So can't risk losing it. Plz support me in losing 40lbs in 4 months.

who do you have to prove yourself to by December... i'm hoping you mean your doctor and not your significant other?
  • Curvecarverstef
    Curvecarverstef Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend's faith in me. Here in india, ppl don't like their daughter in law to be fat. It's a challenge they put forth. I'm happy my guy is supporting me in my decision to lose weight. It's time time to chose to lose weight or my love
  • Gummiebear1
    Gummiebear1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I agree with what has been said about doing it for yourself. Although everyone had different points of motivation. If doing it for that reason is your main motivation I say use it as fuel. I disagree that it cannot be done in 4 months as I myself have done it in only 10 weeks. I joined a weight loss competition and won 1st place by losing 20.04% body fat. I pushed myself with a healthy diet and a morning and evening workout 5 days a week. You can do it if you believe you can but most of all if you want it bad enough. The training is nothing, the will is everything.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    To healthy, I suggest you and BF plan on about a year to lose 40 lbs. 25 weeks for the first 25 lbs and 30 weeks for the last 15. If he truly loves you, He will support you once he sees your commitment & results. But you need to want it for YOU, not just because of in-laws.