Calling on all for HELP!

Options
Almost a month into this journey. The first week was fantastic, the second week was a stall. As most know week 2 is a slow week. With that being said, week 3 and now week 4 are frustrating. No loss! Almost three weeks. My eating is still going great, most of all i feel good. I am not feeling bloated and my energy is up but no loss....in 3 weeks...what the ****! I don't know what to do?
Give up or keep going?

Replies

• JenObRN
    JenObRN Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Keep going! Don't give up!
  • LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    Options
    Check your logging and try using a food scale for everything if you are not already. If you've started working out it could be water weight and will drop off with time. It's best not to give up and just change small things slowly until you find what works. Good luck!
  • cougargirl1025
    cougargirl1025 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    It's interesting to see this post, because this morning I was feeling frustrated with the scale as well. I'm feeling all that you are too...feeling better, pants are fitting better, but scale has gotten stuck. So I decided...to stop obsessing with the scale. Be vigilant about logging correctly, keep waking up with a renewed determination to make it through the day within your calorie goal, and press on. Ignore the number for a bit...then go back and check in once you know you have been staying on track. Everyone will tell you that the body naturally fluctuates, and it's true but oh so frustrating. Just understand it's science and nothing you can do about it except remain on track. You got this!
  • stephslife88
    stephslife88 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Everytime the scale has stopped moving for me i see that i had lost a half an inch or something... i measure myself every month. But i know how frustrating it can be!
  • gabbypitzler
    gabbypitzler Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    You maybe gaining muscle while you lose fat, like others have mentioned, measure! If you feel good relish in that feeling :) sounds like weight may not be the right measuring tool for you right now, maybe pant size, endurance, and/or confidence are! Keep going you're worth the wait! ;)
  • TnTWalter
    TnTWalter Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    why give up? you are better than you were 4 weeks ago, right? energy is up and you feel good...that's a win.
  • melichalupa
    melichalupa Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!! Do not give up!
    Feel free to add me: on daily, motivational, and I am looking for inspiration!
  • Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I fiddled with some of my food weighing (everything's in grams now) and found where a few sneaky calories might be hiding, but I'm also kind of at a loss. (And not in a good way.) Stick to the program, and wait. (Blame it on TOM/ovulation like I'm doing :) )

Also..."no gain" is not "nothing." Being up instead would be worse.
  • Numericmama373
    Numericmama373 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Are you working out? My scale isn't moving much. But i feel more muscular. So my body is reconstituting itself.

I'm getting smaller, but muscle weighs more than fat.