20 Months In

Options
nicklc182
nicklc182 Posts: 122 Member
Hey!

So I've posted in here a few times about my journey so far, so just thought I'd post an update and hopefully give anyone struggling a little bit of motivation along the way!

Since January of 2016 have managed to lose 14lbs going from 300lbs to 158lbs, I've gone from a XXL/XXXL shirt to a Small/Medium, I've dropped way over 24 inch sizes to a 32 inch waist.

I've been featured in some major publications in the UK about my journey (http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/836615/type-2-diabetes-risk-symptoms-weight-loss-diet-calories), I'm now a media ambassador for Diabetes UK working on prevention and lifestyle changes and I'm also going to be the main feature for my gym chains upcoming marketing campaign amongst starting a fitness and lifestyle brand that will focus on providing real world stories and advice on weight loss/healthy living :)

Thanks for all the kind words and support from everyone so far!

Much love!

Nick

p9u61rc1tzuh.jpg

4ncyvhsyicdi.jpg

zd4by9ltgbkw.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!