is the 30 day shared any
good I was going to walmart today and i
was thinking about buying it
I thought I buy that while I save up my money to buy the p90x

Replies

• joyfulmommaof2
    joyfulmommaof2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    It's a great program! But you have to make sure you stick with it to get results. :smile:
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    ill be starting it on the 5th..coming from amazon..also getting ripped in 30&6wk6pack..got all 3 for $26 with free shipping BUT takes 5-7days to get here:(
  • dogwhisperette
    dogwhisperette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of Level one here! Loving it, Alittle sore this am but not enough to stop me.
  • supershala
    supershala Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm on day 7 of level one, and I'm liking it so far. It's tough but I can definitely feel my muscles getting stronger.
  • Shantre
    Shantre Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, I am attempting a 2nd round of it with only Level 3. Just make sure not to skip days and keep at it and you will see results!!
  • MamaKatel
    MamaKatel Posts: 180
    Options
    Its pretty good, but there's only 3 workouts and speaking for myself I like more variety or else I get bored.
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 7 of level 1 and I absolutely love it! I agree though, in order to see true results you have to stick with it. I plan on taking a rest day in between each level as I believe my body needs it, but also plan on finishing solid in 33 days :)
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    It works! i did it check my pics. I will do it again one day right now i am doing a different dvd program each day to change it up.

If you can do the same thing everyday the go for it. Do it with a bunch of people on here and it will help you stay motivated to stick to it til the end. take before and after pics too.
  • brendalyne
    brendalyne Posts: 497
    Options
    I have 6 days left. It definitely is a great workout.....I am finding muscles I didn't know EXISTED!