100+ lbs to lose? Comment here!

Options
2»

Replies

• QUEENxo1992
    QUEENxo1992 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    lynzdee wrote: »
    I have 100+ lbs to go and am the heaviest I've been. I can't even count the number of times I have started this process. What is the definition of insanity? Trying the same thing over expecting different results. But I'm doing things differently this time. I'm not going to obsess over the scale and will weigh myself once a week. I've set a goal of loosing 100lbs, but plan on loosing more after I hit it, and the lbs per week to lose, I've set to .5. I have trouble with weight loss. It is always go big or go home, but that only works for me so long before I shut off and dive the other direction. Maybe this time I can learn to take things easy and be nicer to myself and find a healthier, long term, path to travel. I don't have any other choice. I can't keep going the direction I am heading.

I am trying things differently this time too. Hopefully it works out for both of us!

• abstew04
    abstew04 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have 100+ to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • thehecticrexic
    thehecticrexic Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm just now starting :) I'm going from 260 to 150 for now. Currently at 237. Please feel free to add me!
  • Padunkers
    Padunkers Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Restarted my weightloss journey! My heaviest was 270lbs back in 2010 and then I had weight loss surgery. I went down to 180lbs but without exercise and sedentary jobs I gained back weight. Ive been steady at 240lbs for a year or so but when I hit 247lbs I had had enough.

Time to take out the trash and bring on the gold!

Almost have lost 20lbs in the last 2 months! 50 more to go! Doing cardio and strength training. Always switching it up! Eager to challenge myself. So can you! :) Add me if you want!
  • mprevita
    mprevita Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm on my journey to lose 90 lbs, and would love to share the struggle and give each other support and motivation! Recently just started. Feel free to add me. :)
  • QUEENxo1992
    Options
    Added you all! Thank you. Good luck.
  • desaragon892
    desaragon892 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started out with a goal of 98lbs to lose, with the help of this app I'm down 34lbs! I've struggled with my weight for most of my life but o finally feel like I could achieve my goal weight of 150lbs. Anyone is free to add me, I'm always looking for motivated friends :-)
  • jaxonsmommy2015
    jaxonsmommy2015 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Starting my journey I have about 120lbs to lose... I'm getting gastric sleeve surgery this November and would love friends to share this journey with! :) add me!
  • cmbarbato71
    cmbarbato71 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have over 100lbs to lose too! I've tried a couple of times now and hoping that with some support I can get it done this time. Please feel free to add me.
  • QUEENxo1992
    Options
    Yay! Happy to have friends xoxo :smiley:
  • jdekft
    jdekft Posts: 4 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Soooooo, I'm Jenn and a dork. LOL I didn't realize there was a way to add "friends"...I couldn't figure out what y'all were talking about. I'm good now. I too, have 100+ to lose. I was (unexpectedly) diagnosed with type 2 diabetes recently and am making a life change. Down 18lbs since mid July. I'm motivated and excited for what's to come. :smile:
  • danihardman89
    danihardman89 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've made this journey sadly, more than once. I'd love more friends! I have around 125 to lose :)
  • kerr0920
    kerr0920 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just started my weightloss journey. I have 90lbs to lose. If you need support, you can go ahead and add me :)