Incredible Progress in Under 2 Months! (Pics)

Options
I had my second baby February 28th and decided to get back in gear on June 1st after stopping to breastfeed. I tried a couple of different workout programs at first and really did not enjoy them. I started using EA Sports Active 2 in July and started C25K a couple of weeks ago. After two weeks on Week 1, I am excited and ready to move onto the next week of the program.

During my first month (June) I lost 9 pounds and 4 inches off both my waist and hips. This month I have lost 6.5 pounds and about another 2 inches off my waist and hips. That's a total of 15.5 pounds and 12 inches all around!!! I'm almost halfway to my goal weight and have started to actually look forward to my walks/jogs...talk about motivation! :)

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/syncer02/JulyProgress.jpg

JulyProgress.jpg

Replies

• tweez8976
    tweez8976 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Your pics will show up if the image tags are lowercase - for some reason uppercase does not work.  Great job!JulyProgress.jpg
  • marjen002
    marjen002 Posts: 112
    Options
    Couldn't figure out how to post the pics correctly but the link for the pic works.
  • marjen002
    Options
    Thanks!
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    congratulations,keep up the good work!
  • Adbrown1956
    Adbrown1956 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    yayy!!! u look great!!! wtg
  • karenp84
    karenp84 Posts: 119
    Options
    Well done you look great!
  • cbashful
    cbashful Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! What did you do beside watching calories and walking?
  • Babushka_Dolly
    Babushka_Dolly Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    wow that is amazing you look fab!!! what exercise do you do?
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    WOW...I can definitely see the difference awesome!
  • marjen002
    Options
    I started with walking and doing some exercise videos here and there until I had the stamina/endurance to do more. Then I did Insanity for like a week or two but I did not like it at all (I may go back to it when I am more fit though). In July I started EA Sports Active 2 on the PS3 (it's like a personal training system/game) and I also started the Couch25K program. I have basically tried a bunch of things but C25K & the PS3 game are fun so I've stuck to those. I'm usually very good about my calories too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!