Accountability partner?!

Options
Hey guys, I have about 40lbs to lose and I am a serial starter. I could really use one or two accountability buddies that we update each other and hold each other accountable for eating, exercise, etc daily. Any ladies interested in being friends?!

Replies

• Songbird61377
    Songbird61377 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Add me if interested, I could also benefit from an accountability buddy:)
  • MrsLeonard2016
    MrsLeonard2016 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Songbird61377 I think I added you!
  • bikecheryl
    bikecheryl Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you like. :)
  • sarahjacqulin1212
    sarahjacqulin1212 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    For sure. Add me! I have a background in nutrition so I can offer advice as well:)
  • LiveLoveFitFab
    LiveLoveFitFab Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm also a serial starter with about 40 lbs to lose. This time I'm trying to take it easy on myself and just focus on being healthy. Friend request sent. I'd love an accountability partner. I am just getting back on the wagon after a hit of major depression had me not caring much about food. I'd like to get back to where I look in my profile picture.
  • INNERDIVA302
    INNERDIVA302 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ditto I too am a serial starter and also have about 40-45 to lose. I'm good for about two weeks and I'm off, so accountability would really help.
  • ejwin
    ejwin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'd love some accountability, and I've got 30-40 lbs to lose. Is there a way to start a group?
  • lilliangonzalez45
    lilliangonzalez45 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Don't know how but we can hold each other accountable in our diary.
  • polarbear1972
    polarbear1972 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I also am a serial starter I have more than 40 to lose but think accountability is so important. Feel free to add me as well, I have a vacation planned for February and need to get a good start going.
  • nisie3
    nisie3 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have 40 to lose and need to be held accountable as well! Maybe we can even use a messenger app to keep in touch to motivate one another
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I dont comment on newsfeeds all that often. I'm better with 1 on 1 accountability though.
  • jpresley7979
    jpresley7979 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would also like an accountability partner! Feeling the same, I start off great then fall off the wagon.
  • lilliangonzalez45
    lilliangonzalez45 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would like to be added accountability partner, but don't know how to go about doing it. If anyone can add me will be great.
  • Zipit1000
    Zipit1000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I needs some accountability too. You can add me.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,817 Member
    Options
    Hey girl hey! :lol:
  • khalikhoopri
    khalikhoopri Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am in the same situation as you...add me and we will push each other to achieve our best.
  • skk107
    skk107 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m in search of an accountability partner too. I have good intentions most of the day and then I ruin it with nighttime oversnacking before bed. I need a buddy to keep me focused on my goal when the urge to snack hits!