Eggs for breakfast

Options
2»

Replies

• J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    4 poached eggs, mini bagel and a piece of fruit or 2...
  • czmiles926
    czmiles926 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I have fried egg on toast when I forget to make my overnight oats :D
  • MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Iv not made them in a while but when I was having eggs everyday I was whisking 1 full egg and the whites of 2 eggs together and would either have an omlett or bake in muffin tray.

can add anything ya fancy to it aswell, I usually had a bit of cheese and some cooked chicken breast
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    Egg whites scrambled with butter flavored cooking oil spray, add a dash of raw oats, a tablespoon of PB or another nut butter, sometimes a mashed up half a banana... sprinkle a little cinnamon. It's like eating French toast without the toast.
  • cargotrailer
    cargotrailer Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    2 whole eggs, 6 liquid egg whites, scrambled in bacon grease, with turkey sausage and whatever vegetables I have available.
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    Egg white protein pancakes!
    3 egg whites, one scoop of your favorite protein powder, any flavor. 1 Tablespoon of baking soda, a little water. Mix until you get pancake batter consistency, cook like you would a regular pancake. Eat. They are also good cold and especially yummy if you roll them around a couple of pieces of any kind of bacon.
  • jilleebee77
    jilleebee77 Posts: 329 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I just made breakfast muffins. You can add anything you want into them (just track it all). Grease a muffin tin DO NOT use cupcake liners!! Add you ingredients (veggies, cheese, sausage/bacon etc) into each muffin cup to fill each tin. Use 7-10 eggs depending on egg size scrambled with a little milk and pour over the ingredients filling the cup. Bake at 375 for 15-20 min.

You can change the eggs to whites ratio as you please or what not. I used breakfast chicken sausage in mine. I made 2 muffins a serving, you can choose one, it is up to you. I used the recipe builder on here to make my recipe for them and the serving size to get the total cal count. Keep them in the fridge and reheat for 30 sec wrapped in a paper towel.
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I love eggs... I do a ton of eggwhite scrambles with veggies and protein. I also like over medium hard boiled eggs with lots of cracked pepper and salt. I will prep egg muffins with the fixing in a cupcake tin, those are easy to make and freeze for handy eats. I use a variety of veggies/cheese/protein in those as well. I am a creature of habit so I usually have a "protein bowl" for breakfast during the work week. 1c plain low fat greek yogurt with a 1/2 scoop of my favorite protein powder and then add chia seed granola or berries or trail mix. another easy prep that I do on Sundays for the week. I am all about planning and prepping, I work full time, HS football just started, my time is limited and the old me would use that limited time as an excuse to eat fast food so I am all about prepping now. :p