My very first NSV!!

Options
mlpaint
mlpaint Posts: 85 Member
I've been on MFP for a week, and today is day 3 of level 1 of the 30day shred. Today I didn't have to take a break in the middle of the workout! I also didn't feel like I was going pass out when I was done! I think I might start Level 2 tomorrow!

Replies

• Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a week, and today is day 3 of level 1 of the 30day shred. Today I didn't have to take a break in the middle of the workout! I also didn't feel like I was going pass out when I was done! I think I might start Level 2 tomorrow!

Level 2 is hard! I would suggest spending the full 10 days on Level 1 before moving up. :smile:

p.s. Sheesh, I forgot to congratulate you on your NSV!! That is is huge because Jillian isn't all that nice! Some mornings I just want to smack her! lol
  • DSummersCM
    DSummersCM Posts: 54
    Options
    That is awesome! I feels great when you can actually make it through Level 1 without stopping or dying. Look out for Level 2. It is torture!!! :-) I ended up going back to Level 1 for awhile after I realized how hard Level 2 was. Good luck!
  • 69Jax69
    69Jax69 Posts: 32
    Options
    Congratz on your first NSV!
  • mlpaint
    mlpaint Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! Haha maybe I should stick with level 1 a bit longer. I don't want to get discouraged.
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Nice!! And you were worried you weren't going to get used to it very fast! Sounds like you are doing a great job! Keep it up and keep us posted!! GL!!
  • missy_1975
    missy_1975 Posts: 244 Member
    Options

Well done! Personally I think you are much better spending the 10 days doing each level. I start level 3 tomorrow and have spent past 20 days doing level 1 & 2. In the past I did the same thing as you plan to do (a few days at level 1, when I didn't want to be sick after a few days moved to leve 2), and I never completed it. Some days you think "boy this is almost easy :ohwell: " then the very next day you think "aaaaagh! This is hell I HATE you Gillian! :sad: ". I really noticed big improvements doing it the full 10 days per level, and there is some sort of sick pride I'm getting in never skipping a day. I need to get out more...:laugh:

I guess everyone is different and no way is right or wrong. Good luck!
  • Gaia85
    Gaia85 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I remember feeling that with Level 1. Just finished Day 3 of level 2 and I will say, I absolutely hate Jillian. I hate doing this level but I'm sticking with it! I too would suggest doing 10 days of each. Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!