Off track and need some encouragement

Options
So the past few days I've been stressing out a bit about an issue. The last thing I should do is over eat but that's exactly how I have dealt...or avoided dealing. Tomorrow is a new day. I Know I need to get back on track and get back to focusing on what will help me be healthy. Please share some things/ways you refocus your weight loss journey when you've fallen short. I could use an encouraging word. Thank you and God bless.

Replies

• ReflectiveSpark
    ReflectiveSpark Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have also gotten a little off track myself. I recently got rid of most of the stuff that knocked me off the rails and filled the house with veggies. Carrots to snack on. Apples healthy cereal. I just sat down and told myself I really need to get it in gear again. Hopefully things get better for you. I'm sure you are a strong person and you will get there
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,491 Member
    Options
    Food diary. Food diary. And more food diary.
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    So the past few days I've been stressing out a bit about an issue. The last thing I should do is over eat but that's exactly how I have dealt...or avoided dealing. Tomorrow is a new day. I Know I need to get back on track and get back to focusing on what will help me be healthy. Please share some things/ways you refocus your weight loss journey when you've fallen short. I could use an encouraging word. Thank you and God bless.

We all fall off, then we pick ourselves up. Perfect is the enemy... pre log your day ( just one). Pack your lunch and plan your dinner and snacks. Get outside to help with stress...with God's help :))) you've got this!
  • mistydawn82
    mistydawn82 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to lose weight and get healthy for 20 years now. I'm currently 121 pounds down so far and what has set this time apart from all the rest is that I don't beat myself up anymore over the bad days. I've gotten off track so many times but the next day (or the next week) I just get back to it. I've found for myself that one solidly good day is usually enough to re-motivate me. Another thing I've done when I've felt down on myself is I'll go to Pinterest and look up motivational quotes, or Instagram and follow weight loss stories. You're going to struggle and some days will be harder than others, but who cares? Realize you're worth it, and get back to it. I know you can do this.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,817 Member
    Options
    I did that a couple days ago. All you can do is start over fresh the next day. New day, fresh start.