'sup? I'm new and looking for friends!

Options
Hello! I'm Felicia. I'm 24, I work full time and am getting my master's part time. I lost about 30 lbs in 2014 but had some major setbacks so I gained it all back plus some. This is my first time using MFP but I like it so far. I've already lost about 10 lbs on my own before calorie counting but I want to be more precise.

I love to read and write. I play a lot of video games mostly RPGs and simulation/strategy games. I listen to a huge variety of music but mostly stick in the kpop/khiphop, RnB, and pop punk genres. I don't watch a lot of tv shows or movies. I mostly just watch the same ones over and over to be honest.

Anyway, looking to have some friends on MFP to help stay motivated and just talk about weight loss/health things with since I'm sure my friends are already tired of hearing about it. lol

Height: 5' 4"
Highest weight: 240
Current weight: 231
Goal weight: 130 (this is based on my BMI and seems unrealistic so I'm thinking about raising it)

Replies

• Sweetiepiestef
    Sweetiepiestef Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You got this! Feel free to add me.
  • burningheartss
    burningheartss Posts: 5 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hi there! I love your hair, wow!

Edit: Also, your username. 10/10

I'm also into videogames--what sort do you specifically play? I'm into Mass Effect and am playing TES IV Oblivion for the first time.

I sent you a friend request, too; we can get through this! :blush:
  • Zman003
    Zman003 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome
  • LexiKazoo95
    LexiKazoo95 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Lol, those BMI! But add me. :)
  • EarlGayTea
    EarlGayTea Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I love your hair, wow!

Edit: Also, your username. 10/10

I'm also into videogames--what sort do you specifically play? I'm into Mass Effect and am playing TES IV Oblivion for the first time.

I sent you a friend request, too; we can get through this! :blush:

Thank you! My hair is more purple then red right now but the same general cut.

I tried Mass Effect but I just can't do first person shooters or first person games in general. They give me headaches and sometimes give me nausea. I love Dragon Age though and I'm currently playing Kingdom of Amalur: The Reckoning. It's a little old but really nice and colorful.

I've added you back! Thank you!! :smiley:
  • tnpx3
    tnpx3 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey there we seem to have fairly similar stats and I just started back at this myself with more determination than I think I've ever had lol. I sent you a FR :)
  • EarlGayTea
    Options
    tnpx3 wrote: »
    Hey there we seem to have fairly similar stats and I just started back at this myself with more determination than I think I've ever had lol. I sent you a FR :)

Awesome! I am also more motivated then ever. We got this~
  • Helkaahaien87
    Helkaahaien87 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    sent you a friend request! I currently mainly play WoW and some console games ^.^
  • EarlGayTea
    Options
    sent you a friend request! I currently mainly play WoW and some console games ^.^

Thanks! I accepted it. :smiley:

I pretty much solely play on the PC. I have a PS4 but it's kind of gathering dust until (if) Kingdom Hearts 3 is released. lol. ^^
  • awildwomanatheart
    awildwomanatheart Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I still have a long way to go myself. SW 262 CW 230 GW 130...feel free to add me. Wishing you all the best!
  • Kaleidoscopechameleon
    Options
    I too am a gamer and reader even though I don't get to do as much of either as I would like. I am a house elf, taking care of my niece and nephew as well as everything around the house on the daily keeps me pretty busy. Feel free to add me! Mutual support and awesome convo are always welcome! B)
  • btstrashofsuga
    btstrashofsuga Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I love your hair!! And also, I love kpop and khiphop too :)
  • TrueGrit1906
    TrueGrit1906 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Awesome screen name! Welcome... Feel free to add me.
  • kelsiestoner
    kelsiestoner Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! A supportive community makes all the difference.
  • jlove618
    jlove618 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I too am doing graduate school part time and working full time so we could DEFINITELY help each other! I think we also want to lose a similar amount of weight total. It's been tough for me so far b/c I am traditionally a stress eater, but mfp support has reallly helped. Just sent you a request ;)
  • bellaesprita000
    bellaesprita000 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm a PhD student and think we have some things in common. FR sent!
  • taeminkey
    taeminkey Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined MFP. Id love to meet other Kpop &K hip hop friends that are on the same journey. sending a friend request if you dont mind! :)