Hello

Options
Been doing this for 15 days in a row now I can't really exercise due to a issue with my knee they just injected it two days again but so far have lost about four pounds I'm feeling pretty proud of myself but idk what else I can really do without spending a lot of money but I'll pushing till I'm to my goal

Replies

• Zman003
    Zman003 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I work out and run and I have a busted up knee. I had ACL Surgery back 2014 I just started running this year but that because I wrap it and put a brace on it. The more you exercise and lose weight the more you will do better on your knee. Keep trying Go Strong and Go Hard.
  • Helkaahaien87
    Helkaahaien87 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can do a lot without spending money! Body weight workouts can still reap insane results and you can always buy inexpensive resistance bands or a couple weights. Plus going for walks/jogs/runs outside are 100% free!!! you got this!!! the hard part is reminding your self that you can do it but that comes with time. Took me years to get where I am and I still struggle but support here helps a ton!
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Don't give pressure on the knee, Keep tracking your calories, All the best!!!
  • Inspirationalwaterjug
    Options
    Check out your local YMCA if you have one they're usually pretty cheap and have pools so you can swim too
  • TNClutchman
    TNClutchman Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Do what you can to get your activity. I used the Biggest Loser exercise DVDS. I found them helpful. Feel free to add me if you like.