Against my better judgment ... I'm back!

Options
CrashTestTummy
CrashTestTummy Posts: 4 Member
Yes, I'm a repeat offender. Not necessarily needing all my old friends back, because honestly, I don't even know who's still on here, but I can definitely use some fun friends who speak fluent sarcasm and not going away from here to suck on a pacifier because they're easily offended. If you only have internet b*lls, keep on walking. Against my better judgment merely means that I'll probably be spending too much time on here during work once again, but gotta take the bad with the good sometimes! Who am I you may ask ... guess you'll need to dig more to find out, but weezy was my beginning and I know what an ROUS is. If you don't even care who I was before and still want to friend me, feel free! Always looking for fresh blood ... err, I mean new friends.

Replies

• SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Digging deeper...do you like onions? How about cereal and ice cream combo?

Welcome back, whoever you are.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

First things first, does she dip fries in her frosty?
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

First things first, does she dip fries in her frosty?

Good question, I already have enough savages on my FL!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    What's your credit score? Trust me, this is important here these days.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    1. Are you female?
    2. Are you a real female?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm a repeat offender. Not necessarily needing all my old friends back, because honestly, I don't even know who's still on here, but I can definitely use some fun friends who speak fluent sarcasm and not going away from here to suck on a pacifier because they're easily offended. If you only have internet b*lls, keep on walking. Against my better judgment merely means that I'll probably be spending too much time on here during work once again, but gotta take the bad with the good sometimes! Who am I you may ask ... guess you'll need to dig more to find out, but weezy was my beginning and I know what an ROUS is. If you don't even care who I was before and still want to friend me, feel free! Always looking for fresh blood ... err, I mean new friends.

Did you send me nudes on KIK?
  • MistyB023
    MistyB023 Posts: 521 Member
    Options

What do you have against internet bills? It's just easier to pay that way.

Lol!!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    welcome back?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Do you know Devin, Pam, Kevin or Sam? Did you find Marco?
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    Are you a weirdo? Do you enjoy grapefruit? Do you like cream puffs? Do you have a couch in your garage?

Can someone, ( @cee134 ?) Resurrect the Cream Puff thread? That was a classic MFP Chit Chat moment.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Who are you
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    OP who were you previously on here?
    And did we ever exchange newds?