What are you....a weirdo?

Options
beingmore1
beingmore1 Posts: 3,131 Member
If so then post here. If not, then tell us some of the things your kids or kids you have seen, do..like, totally kid things, that look normal for them, but if you were to repeat it you would be labeled a weirdo.

For example, my son twerked down the entire toilet paper aisle singing I like big butts. Cute for him, but when I did it my oldest son said I was a weirdo and would meet me at a different aisle. I think he was embarrassed.....ha ha.

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I don't have kids but I love it when kids have full blown screaming tantrums. They want what they want and they want it their way!
    It's so honest and genuine...I don't think it would go over well if I did it.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I spend most of my life with my pants down around my ankles. Weird? Maybe - to some. I like to think that I'm just more efficient with the way I live my life.

Sex? Hey, pants are down.

Take a leak? Hey, pants are down.

Take a dump? Hey, pants are down.

Need me to cough, Doc? Hey, pants are down.

Wanna come see the inside of my windowless van? Hey, pants are down.

• sdolan91
    sdolan91 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Being a normie is boring.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    3226d102133c948d8857c7fad2578469.gif
  • Zman003
    Zman003 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I know I am weird, plus I have two kids that I now know songs no adult should know by heart.....lol
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I don't have kids but I love it when kids have full blown screaming tantrums. They want what they want and they want it their way!
    It's so honest and genuine...I don't think it would go over well if I did it.

I used to have bad fits! It's extremely frustrating when you can't express yourself so kids throw fits.
    My mom would say "Meeseeks, are you angry?" and I'd calm down and say "yes, angry" lol

I've chilled out a little since then

I actually never considered that! That makes so much sense. I just thought they were being little divas and that it's great beause they won't get away with it for too much longer.