Losing the last 10 to 20 lbs . Any tips ?

Options
I have lost alot of weight and it seemed like the weight loss have slowed way down. Any tips on losing the last few pounds ?

Replies

• Rooskie73
    Rooskie73 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Let me know when you find out! I am there too. My oncologist told me 5-10 more pounds, although it will still be overweight by many standards. I am 62 years old, and I am pretty darn healthy really. lol
  • VeronicaA76
    VeronicaA76 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Be patient. The less excess fat you have to lose, the harder it is to lose it. If you are eating healthy and exercizing - you're healthy, and even if seems like an eternity to lose those last few pounds, at minimum you are truly healthy: and that is what matters most.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    RayanaL wrote: »
    I have lost alot of weight and it seemed like the weight loss have slowed way down. Any tips on losing the last few pounds ?

It's supposed to slow down :). This might be a good time to tighten up your logging. Start using a food scale as often as possible if you aren't already, double check the entries you are using in the database (many are wrong), and make sure everything is getting logged. When you have a lot to lose, you have more wiggle room, but once you get down to the end, accuracy is key. Congrats on your success so far!
  • alondrakayy
    alondrakayy Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    You pretty much have to be more consistent with it. It will take longer to lose the last bit you have to lose. Unless you do extremes which is not fun and probably not worth it. Good luck!