For all you ice cream lovers out there...:)

If you're trying to lose weight, you don't have to give up your fav sweet snack. When I heard about halo top, my life was saved lol! It's all natural, high in protein, and low calories for the ENTIRE pint! This will make you feel like you ARENT depriving yourself. Here's the link! Halotop.com
There's so many flavors! Enjoy ❤️

Replies

• deanaimee
    deanaimee Posts: 36 Member
    We eat it occasionally and have not had a problem with gastro issues.
    It's really yummy!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited September 2017
    deanaimee wrote: »
    We eat it occasionally and have not had a problem with gastro issues.
    It's really yummy!

Me either. I ate a whole tub in like 5 minutes last week.

• QJ18
    QJ18 Posts: 25 Member
    I can't take the weird after taste.
  • kokonani
    kokonani Posts: 507 Member
    I just tried the chocolate peanut butter cup. It's great! Also, Enlightened ice cream tastes much like Halo Top.
  • I freakin' LOVE Halo Top!
    I've tried-
    Salted Caramel
    Cookie Dough
    Peanut Butter Cup
    Oatmeal Cookie

All of them are great. Planning to get mint chocolate next. I wish more flavors were available at the store I shop at.
  • bendyourkneekatie
    bendyourkneekatie Posts: 696 Member
    They have limited availability in Australia and few flavours, and recently released 4 new flavours but only to independent grocers. You should see the desperation on the Facebook page as people try to track it down.
    Fortunately my local grocer stocks it. Unfortunately, here in oz, it's crazy expensive so has to be a rare indulgence from a monetary perspective rather than a calorie one.
  • narspips
    narspips Posts: 48 Member
    Haven't seen it in the UK. I tend to just have a really tiny amount of normal ice cream :)
  • Mezzie1024
    Mezzie1024 Posts: 380 Member
    QJ18 wrote: »
    I can't take the weird after taste.
    I don't much like the initial taste, either. :p

I'd rather have a little bit of what I really want than a lot of something not quite it.
  • CMNVA
    CMNVA Posts: 733 Member
    I'm in the "don't like Halo Top" camp, but I really hate the taste of anything with artificial sweeteners. I'm one of those super-taster people so the taste of fake is really noticeable to me. If I bothered to eat enough of it, I'm sure I'd have the gastro issues.
  • sofchak
    sofchak Posts: 862 Member
    nowine4me wrote: »
    If you're morning runners, be careful. Pick a route with a clean restroom. You're welcome.

Guess it depends on the person - I ate a pint within hours of running a marathon as well as the morning of competing in an Oly triathlon. I like to live a little on the dangerous side, I guess! ;-)
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    I'm trying to get out of the "eat the whole thing " habit. Whole pints made me obese. I usually take one portion of Halo Top, add fruit and a crumbled pizelle.
  • clayelliott847
    clayelliott847 Posts: 125 Member
    Antaste wrote: »
    Personally I find eating 1/2 serving of Ben&Jerry's/Haagen-Dazs/etc. much more satisfying than eating entire pint of Halo Top.

I like the small 4 oz containers fo Haagen Dazs for control, even if I eat 2, its better than the whole pint. Ben n Jerry's Pint Slices are good too.

• eisterunicorn
    eisterunicorn Posts: 158 Member
    Yes!!!!! I love them so much!!!! It's worth the money to have twice a week. Seriously. Priorities.

I had a nasty ice cream binge habit that I couldn't shake until I found halo top. It's the only ice cream I've eaten in a couple years except for a little of my husbands and at parties:)

My favorites are mint chip and pb cup. I love to tear apart Pearsons mint patties and mix it in with the mint chip in a bowl and then add some Hershey's lite chocolate syrup. Try it!!!! Sooo good!!!

Oh and to the comment about don't have it close to working out or whatever... I haven't had any issues with that!! And I have a sensitive stomach. :) YMMV

Goodnight!