Now fit small jeans & shirts

Options
I went to shop for some new jeans today because mine will no longer stay up even with a belt, and some new shirts because all the ones I have look like I'm wearing a gown.

I now fit in a size small, I have never fit in a size small, and I never EVER believed I would fit in a size small, for me this is HUGE ^_^

Treated myself to a snickers bar as a reward, and having not had any real chocolate in over 6 months...well it was godlike.

Replies

• ischmelle
    ischmelle Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It must feel wonderful! :)
  • traceywaugh
    traceywaugh Posts: 144
    Options
    well done for new clothes. really impressed you have not ate choc in 6 months
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    woot! go you :D
  • Kohadre
    Kohadre Posts: 316
    Options
    well done for new clothes. really impressed you have not ate choc in 6 months

Thank you, it was definitely not easy to give it up but after the first couple months but after that the "need" for it started to slip away.
  • dimond1610
    dimond1610 Posts: 46
    Options
    good for u!! i would picked a kit kat though:tongue:
  • kellywaller1
    kellywaller1 Posts: 101
    Options
    great work!!! I also had to go buy new dress pants for work this week, mine were so big didn't even need to un button them to pull them off this site is amazing!!
  • Helendec1962
    Options
    wow, I'm so happy for you!! Great job, keep up the good work.
  • misslissa555
    misslissa555 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh nice! Congrats! I need new clothes, but I'm not done losing weight yet so I don't wanna waste money. I'm gonna stick to my belt lol
  • aleksandraegan
    Options
    Awesome!!! You are proof of what we can do when we really want something and put our minds into it. Congratulations on needing smaller clothes. What a wonderful feeling, and motivation to continue. :) Keep up the great work!
  • Kohadre
    Kohadre Posts: 316
    Options
    Awesome!!! You are proof of what we can do when we really want something and put our minds into it. Congratulations on needing smaller clothes. What a wonderful feeling, and motivation to continue. :) Keep up the great work!

Thank you, it was definitely a great feeling :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!