LOOKING FOR FRIENDS

Options
I am working out to build muscles and to lose about 40 pounds in total fat

Replies

• RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    This is my husband! :D Hi honey! :) Good luck finding some friends!
  • ejhayes
    ejhayes Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Good luck to both of you, and this website is fantastic!!!
  • BJPCraig
    BJPCraig Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Shooting you a friend invite right now... Most of my friends are of the female persuasion; it would be nice to have another guy!

Good luck!
  • cindi87
    cindi87 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm already friends with your wife! Lol. So I'll add you too :)
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    Hi guys, it is nice to see a husband and wife team on here, as I use MFP and my husband uses Live Strong. I use MFP, because I find it easier... also my sister and mom use it. I am on here to lose some weight and get into better shape, so that I can enjoy doing athletic things again. My sister has lost over 100lbs. using MFP. Nice meeting you guys and good luck. :-)
  • mhammonds
    mhammonds Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi my name is Millie Hammonds and I have been a teacher for 21 years. I have a 20 year old son and am recently single. I am starting my life over and really need to lose about 125 pounds. My first goal is 250, my second goal is 225 and my third goal is 200. I'll set new goals after I achieve those. My niece got me signed up on this website and I absolutely love it!!
  • mepeiffer
    mepeiffer Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I joined about a month ago have not done much recording the past two weeks. But need to get back into it I also need to find a support group but don't know how much time I have to dedicate to a forum. I barlu have time to record what I eat.

224 135
  • williebob
    williebob Posts: 24
    Options
    I just add both of you today and noticed ya'll were both from the same town and wondered if you knew each other. question answered. lol