Fitness blender

Options
Gona start using the fitness blender on YouTube I'm excited ! Looks like there are so many different videos, 1 to suit every need or want. And it's FREE! How cool is that.

Anyone use them? What do ya think, I was gona get fitness DVD but think this might actually be better

Replies

• gg2007
    gg2007 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I've done a few of the workouts and found them good. Was a win win for me, I get bored easily so like to switch things up a bit with variety.
  • susanayt97
    susanayt97 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    YES!! It's the only thing I've ever used and will forever use. Their website is so detailed, and they are so fun to workout with, definitely helps. I've always hated exercise and now I actually enjoy it, they have changed me
  • vlnielsen519
    vlnielsen519 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender is awesome! I've been using them for quite a while and love their workouts. And Kelli and Daniel are just so cute! They do have some packaged programs you can buy. I think the most expensive one is $10. I've purchased several and have been very happy. The good thing about the programs is that you don't have to decide which workout you want to do on any given day. Once you buy a program, it's yours forever and you can use it as many times as you want. They also have a free 2 week trial program if you want a sample.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    I've got a few of the programs too. It takes the guesswork out and stops me favouring one type of workout and/or imbalanced schedule.

Really works for me and haven't got bored yet after 2 years.
  • landerson574
    landerson574 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been doing fitness blender since March and I'm a huge fan!!! I've done an 8 week program and the 4 week FBSWEAT program and I really liked both. I like working out with people who seem very real and accessible, and I also love being able to find a video that fits my needs for each day. For example today I only had about 30 minutes and I wanted to get a good sweat on, and I just entered my criteria in the search function and found a video that was awesome.
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    I like them a lot. Short, high intensity programs work well for me, but they have a little something for every occasion.
  • Hungry_Shopgirl
    Hungry_Shopgirl Posts: 329 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Swear by it. Bought several of their programs (because they rock, but also to support their business so they can keep making free videos). Bought and used a low-impact beginner one to keep me working out while still recovering from an injury.

Right now I'm not using them because working out makes me really hungry and hard for me to stay on track with calories. But I really miss it!
  • NayaSaidSo
    NayaSaidSo Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I absouletly love it. I have brought several programmes as well. Just finished FBburn, Now doing FBSweat. Have also done FBfit and FBabs in the past! I love hit, and use the printable workouts in the gym for weight lifting!
  • xAmygdala
    xAmygdala Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I really liked the HIIT and kickboxing cardio ones
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I have liked the one's I have done, and generally recommend them to anyone looking for free exercise videos- they have such a massive collection for free (that plus blogilates, where she will give you a workout calendar monthly of her videos that changes up regularly, but not everyone enjoys pilates).
  • jaymijones
    jaymijones Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I found them three years ago and have been using them ever since. I tried a few other options because I just couldn't believe that something "free" was really better. But I just can't stand them all the other stuff I tried, fitnessblender has ruined me.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    And although they're free on Youtube and their website which is handily searchable by various filters, their programs are dirt cheap and yours for life. Honestly the best at home service and streaming service when it comes to fitness in my opinion.

I have dipped into other popular Youtube channels but FB always wins hands down.