Back at it again

Options
Hi!

My name is Mikaela and I would love to add new friends on this site to keep me accountable. I am 22 years old and reside in North Hollywood, California. I am a professor at Cal State Northridge, bartending (see me on Playboy's new mixology show!), and an actress. I spend most of my time teaching and performing! When I want to relax I love watching my favorite show The Office or listening to The 1975.

As an actress, I've struggled with body image my entire life. Even at my skinniest, I felt disgusting and huge. I've decided to take back my life and hire a fitness trainer. My goal isn't just to lose weight, I want to be strong, toned, and healthy.

I want people to keep me reliable and I love checking out other member's food diaries! So add me if you have yummy recipes or just want to be fitness pals.

My goal is to go from 140 to 110.

Replies

• B4LLY75
    B4LLY75 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi Mikaela, interesting post, I'm sure using mfp will be a key factor to achieving your goal ;) it helped me lose 3half stones, (I'm uk) that's 48lbs. ;)
  • ISweat4This
    ISweat4This Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Hi Mikaela, good luck on your journey.
  • mrvikingman
    mrvikingman Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Added you.. also looking for new friends here. 29 years old (almost 30) from Pittsburgh, PA. I work in medical research. Play guitar (metal and punk), read a lot, and obsess with Fall (which is finally almost here!). I'm at 229lbs right now, with an initial goal of 200lbs, then around 185lbs after that I think. Feel free to add me as a friend anyone else who sees this :)
  • Zman003
    Zman003 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome Mikaela. I be happy to help. Go Strong and Go Hard