September 1st starters!

Options
novalee1980
novalee1980 Posts: 16 Member
edited September 2017 in Getting Started
Hello everyone, I'm 37 with 25-30 pounds to lose. I would love some friends that are also starting today. I may need motivation as well because I LOVE ice cream. Add me if you like and we can help each other :)

Replies

• rlilly697
    rlilly697 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    As long as your working in a calorie deficit you can eat all the ice cream you want! lol
    Use the calorie counter here as its a great satrting point , I,m asthmatic too but work within a threshold to keep it in check!
    My Dr has also changed my preventer to a SPIROMAX whioch has seemed to help no end!

Good luck! You can do this!
  • nfarishta786
    nfarishta786 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just started again this past Monday, aiming to lose 10-15 lbs. ice cream -- have you tried weight watchers giant fudge bar? 90 calories and tastes / feels like chocolate soft serve. I have one daily, so easy to fit into my calories!!
  • novalee1980
    Options
    No I haven't tried one yet, I will put it on my to get list and give it a try. Thank you :)
  • KetoZombies
    KetoZombies Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Today is my day one! LETS DO THIS
  • girl1451
    girl1451 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I only started a couple days ago. 32 years old with 20 lbs to loose. Add me and let's stay motivated
  • jamespwilliams1112
    jamespwilliams1112 Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
  • dfwgal1
    dfwgal1 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

My first day as well!
    I have about 20-25 lbs to loose. Caloric deficit, mostly trying to increase protein intake and cut out carbs as much as possible.
    Add me and let's help each other stay motivated :smile:
  • ines25
    ines25 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I like ice cream just once in a while and only eat it in the summer. My thing is wine and cheese lol
  • hmtz333
    hmtz333 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    35, starting today. 20-30 to loose.
  • Drum1965
    Drum1965 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    52 years and need to loose 20kg... starting today... lets help each other... we can do this... where are you all from??? im from Sydney
  • zerimar75
    zerimar75 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • novalee1980
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I'm in NC US.
  • mrsvelazquez
    mrsvelazquez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me. 38 and 30 to lose!!
  • kkfaith7
    kkfaith7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone ! I started on the 28th of August. Down 4 pounds and 30 more to go. Going low carb as that's what seems to work best. Add me! Would love the support
  • Catmac1028
    Catmac1028 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm 44 from Dallas and started on July 10th. I've lost 25 lbs so far. I'd love to to lose another 50. No matter how much you have to lose or how old or toung you are, let me tell you, you CAN do this. You are strong and determined and have taken the hardest step, the first one. The decision to take control of your health and your life. Feel free to add me. I can always use the motivation and support.
  • Authentically_Ashley
    Options
    Hi everyone! I started a few days ago and would love some friends to motivate me! I have around 100 lbs to lose, but I know that we can all lose weight as long as we set our minds to it! Thank you :)
  • Ajhughes01
    Ajhughes01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all, starting today. I'm 41 and from Brisbane. Looking to lose 20 kilos and hoping for inspiration and support
  • catmcg75
    catmcg75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm starting today too. I have about 50kg to lose. It would be great to have some friends working towards the same goals! :)
  • ivory32
    ivory32 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started on 1st too. Got a fair bit to lose but small steps. I'm 37 and from Scotland. I'm clean eating and calorie deficit. Feel free to add me.
  • erincarnahan
    erincarnahan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, would love to join. Restarting today and need all the motivation I can get. 35, 2 small kids, demanding job, and hardly no time for me. Would love to drop 30!