Hey everyone I'm new. I'm big, unhealthily and about to change my life forever!!

Options
brooklynemelia
brooklynemelia Posts: 7 Member
edited September 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone I'm Crystal. I am a mother of four. Ages 16 to 5. My weight has fluctuated up-and-down for the last 15 years after I gave birth to my first child I have never gotten back down to the size I was before kids and now I'm at a size that scares kids.
My weight currently fluctuates between 265 on the good day to 285 on my bad days!! I cannot live the way I'm living and expect to live a long life and to be able to see all my children grow up. I also have bad lungs, and having this extra weight definitely does not help my lung situation. Enough is enough. It's time to change.

My goal is to lose 80-100 pounds by February 2018. Follow me if you want, comment if you'd like show me some support it would be greatly appreciated. Today is day one I have already started I will do this not only for my children but for myself. With the support that I have from my friends and you we can do this goal together.

Thanks look forward to talking to you!

Replies

• bellarosebunny
    bellarosebunny Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You got this. Just take it one piece at a time.
    I'd start with diet: Track all your food for the week. Everything! No judgement no guilt.

This will help you see what you're eating for one and just where you need to adjust. Too much salt? Not enough protein? Things like that.

Exercise: walk, swim. Start with things that are easy on you, especially if it's been a good while, and work up to harder things.

I'm having to get back on track myself so it's pieces for me as well.
  • Zman003
    Zman003 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome you go this. Take it one day at a time and you can make it. I am hoping to be down and fit this time next year. Go Strong and Go Hard