Lost up to 80 pounds over a couple year period and maintained a 70lbs loss average over 6 years

Options
I have been feeling very down and in rough shape lately and I have decided to try and look for some positives in my life to remind me that some things can get better. Not sure how successful I am going to be but today I decided to start with this. 1805 days logging and still going...

a6jv8r02rupi.jpg

Replies

• hoffman2300
    hoffman2300 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! I always appreciate success stories and use them for inspiration - thank you! Plus, 1805 days logging - that's incredible - way to go!
  • CaladriaNapea
    CaladriaNapea Posts: 140 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Wow! You are seriously amazing! I want to be you in 1497 days. B)

That dedication to log and keep logging is a true victory. I hope that the same dedication will carry you through whatever has you down right now.

Thank you so much for sharing with us!
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Wow. I can't imagine having a bad day with that success!!! Amazing.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Wow. I was all happy with my 600 days. I hope your spirits improve soon. You should be very proud of yourself. Maintenance is not easy.
  • RedSierra
    RedSierra Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    What a great smile. You look wonderful All that logging shows a real dedication to a better life
  • girlgroves
    girlgroves Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    @cmuggridge I'm sorry you're feeling down at the moment. Your weight loss and your success in maintenance have taken an impressive level of dedication and determination - and you look so happy in your after picture and your profile picture. You should look back on your amazing achievement and be very proud of yourself. We all feel a bit low sometimes, but I do hope that you find the positives to help you through your rough patch and that you feel happier soon - you've achieved amazing things, and managed to inspire other people too - keep on keeping on!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!