Pictures don't lie

Options
JenObRN
JenObRN Posts: 102 Member
edited September 2017 in Motivation and Support
x95jdja2jk50.jpg
Ok, hubby and I are leaving for a cruise in 3 weeks for our 24th anniversary. I bought some clothes online, (because I work nights and I'm almost always too exhausted to go to the mall). Anyway... do you like this sundress? Or do you think I should just package it up and run it back to the post office? It's on the loose side, but it's already a size small, can't get it looser or more fitted. Is it too potato-sackish?

Replies

• JenObRN
    JenObRN Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    You look marvelous.
    You're sweet for saying so. Really need to shrink the waist though. I don't think that's going to happen before our vacation. The dress kind of fits like a nightgown. That's why I'm not so sure about whether or not it's appropriate for the cruise.
  • Ronda145
    Ronda145 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think it's perfect for a cruise and you look great init!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I like it
  • Aplant77
    Aplant77 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I think it looks great! And you'll appreciate a little extra room if it's hot or just to not feel like it's clinging. Happy anniversary - enjoy your cruise!
  • Tabbycat00
    Tabbycat00 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You look really good. I love the colors with your hair. I'd keep the dress & congratulations on your anniversary!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    you look stunning have fun :smiley:
  • Spiegelchan
    Spiegelchan Posts: 78 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Your dress is so form fitting! I'm pretty sure this is what a potato sack fits like
    m9uzjo41zb0m.jpg

Anyway. The dress looks great on you and those are really beautiful colours! I don't see any reason to send it back.