Food that kills body fat

irongiant0617
irongiant0617 Posts: 1 Member
edited September 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
I'm 7 weeks out until my first box show what food should I be eating to kill this lower Abbs area...i need a 1700 calorie diet.im 187lbs at right around 10 percent body fat.i need to get to at least 5 thanks..

Replies

• Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    I'm 7 weeks out until my first box show what food should I be eating to kill this lower Abbs area...i need a 1700 calorie diet.im 187lbs at right around 10 percent body fat.i need to get to at least 5 thanks..

this can't be a serious post? if there was a food that we could eat to "kill fat" wouldn't we all be doing it??
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,179 Member
    What's a box show?
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    5% BF is that even doable? Even most body builders are in the 10-12% range (I think)
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    5% BF is that even doable? Even most body builders are in the 10-12% range (I think)

Comp BF would be about that for males.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    UV radiation destroys fat pads in mice. It also leans me out in the tropcis.

Good to know, I'm glad you shared...
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    GlassAngyl wrote: »
    Leafy greens and water. Nothing else. No restrictions, eat as much as you want for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. No dressings.. can add chopped jalapeños for a kick and broccoli for texture. Cabbage soup is fine. Eat all you want. Nothing else.

There will never be a magic formula that will aid in weight loss. No magic food. No pill. If you have no self control and can't cut calories, then cut high calorie foods and eat nothing but air pretty much.

Promoting very low calorie diets is a really bad idea. Nobody should do this. This is what people who have eating disorders do.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    Wouldn't that be nice...
    I'd eat the *kitten* out of that food!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    I can't wait to find out what to eat to kill body fat so I too can drop 5 percentage points of body fat in 7 weeks. ANYONE????
  • mlsh1969
    mlsh1969 Posts: 138 Member
    nowine4me wrote: »
    I can't wait to find out what to eat to kill body fat so I too can drop 5 percentage points of body fat in 7 weeks. ANYONE????

Exactly, me too
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,868 Member
    Leafy greens and water. Nothing else. No restrictions, eat as much as you want for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. No dressings.. can add chopped jalapeños for a kick and broccoli for texture. Cabbage soup is fine. Eat all you want. Nothing else.

There will never be a magic formula that will aid in weight loss. No magic food. No pill. If you have no self control and can't cut calories, then cut high calorie foods and eat nothing but air pretty much.

I assumed this was written tongue in cheek. Made me chuckle at any rate. Especially the cabbage soup line.... and the lettuce with jalapeños "for kick".

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    fiddletime wrote: »

I assumed this was written tongue in cheek. Made me chuckle at any rate. Especially the cabbage soup line.... and the lettuce with jalapeños "for kick".

Telling someone to "eat nothing but air pretty much" doesn't really sounds like they are joking.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    I took the leafy greens suggestion as a joke that didn't make clear enough that it was a joke.
    Read it and thought "pretty sure they're not serious but I'm pretty sure a bunch of people are going to think they are...hopefully none take the advice..."
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,916 Member
    Food laced with cyanide should kill that fat no problem...................................along with everything else. :D

Again, the point OP, there's NO SUCH THING.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png