Question ?

Options
What is healthier my boyfriend wants to get subs or we can make pasta or rigatoni with melted provolone and mozzarella. Well if I eat pasta that's what I like lol

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Whichever one fits into your calories/macros.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    You're asking the wrong question. One food isn't healthy or unhealthy, you have to look at the entire day.

The real questions are which one fits your calories? Which one will be more filling? Will one of those options derail your eating for today or the rest of the weekend?
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    The bread and the pasta are basically a wash. The meat and cheese of the sub may be comparable to the cheese of the pasta dish. It depends on the choice of meat. A fatty, salty meat deli meat may have as much fat and salt as the cheese but it might not. The vegetables in the sub could be matched with vegetables in the pasta.

Neither bread nor pasta are particularly nutrient filled but they are calorie dense and starchy. It would be hard to argue that either of your choices are especially healthy but both of them are enjoyable.
  • mrsrodney954
    mrsrodney954 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey has gotten their my fitness pal data on their fitbit account?? Can anyone plz help
  • alexandra9119
    alexandra9119 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I appreciate you guys and girls responding back to me ! You all are absolutely right. I am a person that if I eat something that I like it will not blow my goals . I know you have to enjoy life in moderation my bf is active and in great shape but he is a foodie lol. By the way ...you men are lucky because the fact you have more muscle mast then we do as women