I'm losing now, but am upset at myself for what I had gained. How to stop being angry at myself?

Options
2»

Replies

• waltzingmom
    waltzingmom Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all these good suggestions
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Let it go....

I read that as the song from frozen and now its stuck in my bloody head!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Let it go....

I read that as the song from frozen and now its stuck in my bloody head!

Sorreeeeeeeeeeee!!!

:laugh:
  • Scarlett4Cosplay
    Options
    Turn your anger and frustration into fuel to kick your butt into shape, you got this! That's what i've been doing :) and it seems to work pretty well! Think to yourself "ya know what, instead of wallowing in self pity i'm gonna get off my *kitten* and do something about it!" And put on your shoes and head out the door before your brain has a chance to go "but, but, but! The couch is so comfortable!"
  • mtlegel780
    mtlegel780 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I feel I'm in the same position as I lost 73 pds in 2011-12 and have gradually gained 40 back. Lost my focus and discipline. Stopped treating my body as a temple (only put good things in). Now I ebb and flow with my exercise and diet commitments to myself. I know I can do this and I know the confidence and positive self image that follows. I have got to make that commitment to myself and stick to it. Through hard work and sel determination I can overcome any obstacle and achieve any goal I set for myself. With the love and support from my family, friends and faith, I can become the best woman I can be....this is my personal mission statement and I need to be focused on this and be true to myself. I can do this. I want this feeling back and only I can do this for me.