Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What is/was for supper???? 2-12-08

abetterme
abetterme Posts: 393
edited September 18 in Food and Nutrition
I haven't eaten yet and not yet sure what I am having. Just got done feeding calves and now have to run a couple of kiddos to wrestling practice. I will let you know when I have eaten.

Please post what you have had or are having.:smile:

Replies

• I haven't eaten yet and not yet sure what I am having. Just got done feeding calves and now have to run a couple of kiddos to wrestling practice. I will let you know when I have eaten.

Please post what you have had or are having.:smile:
  • Well, I had a salad... but my idea of a salad consists of lettuce, chicken, and a little mozarella cheese. I am really picky, so everything i eat is so plain. That's the problem I am running into right now. I like so little food that I'm getting sick of my meals. Help!

Hope your meal goes better than mine! :grumble:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Shrimptastic Fettuccine Hungry Girlfredo:bigsmile:
    Used whole wheat spaghetti instead.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/3813-shrimptastic-fettuccine-hungry-girlfredo

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    roasted chicken drumsticks w/roasted veggies (potatoes, onions, carrots) -- seasoned with garlic, a little olive oil and Italian herb seasoning

homemade, unsweetened applesauce (haven't served purchased applesauce in YEARS!....always a huge supply in my freezer)

steamed broccoli and cauliflower

:bigsmile:
  • broiled pork chops, white rice and green beans with maybe a 1/2 cup of ice cream.

I am new here just found this place yesterday and I love it so far.
  • I just had two cups of baby spinach with grilled chicken breast, black beans, sour cream, and hot sauce. It was actually quite good!! =)
  • I had turkey sandwich on wheat and low fat chicken noodle soup by progresso:wink:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Gonna have a baked tater with 1/2 Tbsp margarine, 4 oz cod fillet, and a fat free Strawberry Cheesecake yogurt.
  • Leftovers....roast (yes, I'll measure my 3 oz. portion :grumble: ) with potatoes (just a tad bit of butter) and green beans. This is one of my comfort meals and I've specifically adjusted my calories today so that I could enjoy every bite of this meal :wink:
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    I had a wheat HB roll with 1/4 cup of sloppy joe and burger mixed in. then i had a cup of fatfree/sugarfree choc pudding. Yummyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Grilled hamburger patty, green beans, & wild rice.
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Brown rice with mushrooms and corn and grilled zucchini. yum.
  • brittgan
    brittgan Posts: 6 Member
    Tonight I had a salad. Not my usual thing. I try and keep my big meal with the family so I can enjoy it but tonight we were all running around with our "lives" so I may settle for a bit of ice cream and some honey in my tea later.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Soup and Sandwich: Italian Split Pea Soup (no ham though) and 4oz chicken breast w/ citrus marinade on a piece of whole grain bread w/ delicious sandwich fixins!
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    I had tuna and crab salad on low carb tortilla with edamame beans on the side. I still want something else though. Guess I'll figure out after I total in my daily values. I love seeing what everyone else eats. Gives me great ideas.
  • garimac
    garimac Posts: 174
    salmon
    peas
    whole grain rice
  • I had steak, a roasted potato, and two cups mixed veggies. YUM!
  • tjblack
    tjblack Posts: 122
    Grilled chicken breast
    Asparagus
    Salad
    Milk
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Hubby did the cooking for me so we had pot roast 4oz 1 potato, 1 c carrots.:smile:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,788 Member
    4 c spring mix
    1.5 oz feta
    .2 c crasins

2 ww tortillas & 1 oz mozzarella - made into a quesadilla

1 oz very dark chocolate
This discussion has been closed.