Keto friends!

Options
KeepinItKeto100
KeepinItKeto100 Posts: 3 Member
edited September 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hello!
My name is Chloe. I'm a mom of 3, full time employee, and full time nursing student. I stay pretty busy but I would love to make some keto friends who aren't going to roll their eyes when I order a burger without the bun. Also looking for friends to keep me accountable, to share recipes with, and to celebrate successes with!

Replies

• lydiaonsi
    lydiaonsi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,I'm a mom of 2 kids, i need to lose around 40 lb..Have been dieting almost my whole life lowfat/ low carb diets which I couldn't do anymore and my body didn't wanna respond anymore!! And finally figured out there's something called Keto diet i fell in love with the idea that i can eat most of the foods that I couldn't beforeand it taste good ! So I just started 3 weeks ago the keto diet with IF lost 4.2 lb i am losing too slowly which is upsetting me alittle bit but I'm so happy with the new life style!
  • BeatlesGirl20
    BeatlesGirl20 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am new to keto and would love to have some keto friends. I will send you a request!
  • SarcasticBlondie
    SarcasticBlondie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I've been keto since January with an open diary. I'm down 55lbs. Add me if you like.
  • ediblescience1
    ediblescience1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Folks, I've been experimenting with Keto for about a year now. My wife is doing it for migraine and IBS and I'm doing it because of it's dramatic overall health effects. A great keto resource is Dom D'agostino PhD...there is a great podcast with him and Joe Rogan out there...pretty recent. Eating keto is a never ending project!!!
  • adrscheuerman
    adrscheuerman Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I just started keto. Need some friends who understand the lifestyle. Any encouragement is welcome
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I suggest you check out the following main low carber daily forum group herein MFP. It's where most of us Ketophiles tend to hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group

Lots of good info available in the launch pad and sticky note area of this group too!
  • susie8015
    susie8015 Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hi. I'm 51 and an RN who works the night shift. Keto for me requires lots of prep work. I have a coworker who is doing Keto also and we motivate each other; however, I could use all the keto friends I can get. Feel free to add me
  • lyn12518
    lyn12518 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am new to keto but I am loving it so far! anyone is free to add me :)
  • llewellyncandothis
    Options
    I've been doing keto for a few months....so far so good....down 23lbs....35 more to go! Feel free to add me....would like Keto friends! New to MFP....Haven't figured out how to add ppl yet
  • KetoPhillip
    KetoPhillip Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm a 35 yrs old Nd have 2 sons, I been trying to get healthy for them since my divorce. I've been on keto for 40 days, I started at 241 and now im at 206. My goal is 175 and going to try my best to get there. Hope everyone is having success towards their goal.
  • AlisonC2017
    AlisonC2017 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to have any new Keto friends...if you are still active please add me!

• shodie86
    shodie86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have some Keto friends! Feel free to add me.
  • Ruthy161
    Ruthy161 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request and I am open for more keto friends! I am down 40 pounds over the last 2 and a half months. And I've never felt better in my life!
  • gruffo
    gruffo Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Just started a keto like eating lifestyle, would love to add others doing the same for recipe shares and motivation

Feel free to add me, and comment, i keep my diary open

Thanks
  • llewellyncandothis
    Options
    I'd love to have more keto friends to help with motivation and recipes etc..,.feel free to add me!