Starting again

Options
Need support from busy moms! Over 100 lbs to loose.

Replies

• jasperbrat
    jasperbrat Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm not a mom, but I have 100 pounds to lose too. I'm starting again with MFP and I'm determined to make it work over the next year. Feel free to add me!
  • invermont25
    invermont25 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm a busy Mom. I've got between 30-40lbs to lose. That number was once much higher though. I had lost about 90lb and then went back to nursing school. I saw your name and thought you could probably relate to that :) I gained the 30+ while in school and working full time, plus the whole mom thing at the same time. I'm working full time as a nurse, almost off orientation and I'm ready to get focused on me again.
    Feel free to add me. .
  • rachelleahsmom
    rachelleahsmom Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom and am starting again, too. Now that the kids are back in school, I'm hoping I can get back on track. Why is it so hard?! Add me if you want. My goal is 10 pounds off by Halloween. That's doable, right?
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I am mom with about 50 lbs to lose... please feel free to friend me. I need all the motivation I can get
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm no longer a busy mom, as the kids are now young adults, but I do have over 100 to lose.
    I am busy with MY life now LOL Spending more time with my dogs and hubby. Add if you'd like. :)
  • novalee1980
    novalee1980 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Busy mom of 4 here. I would love more friends, I have 25-30 pounds to lose. Add me if you like :)
  • linzipinz82
    linzipinz82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a busy mum, I have around 35 pounds to lose and need to tone. Add me x
  • ivory32
    ivory32 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm a busy working mum of two teenagers. Have over 100lbs to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • Shaydayglam
    Shaydayglam Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    you guys can add me Im trying to lose 100 also
  • Jstkeepswimmin
    Jstkeepswimmin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've started again here too! Same boat over 100lbs to lose. Have four kids and work from home over 60 hrs a week! It's tough but so far lost 10lbs, so it a good step forward. Anyone is the same track feel free to add me.:)
  • BabeMeister83
    BabeMeister83 Posts: 56 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I am a busy mom and have 100lbs (maybe a little more to lose) I have 2 kids (10 and 5) my 5 year old is autistic so he takes a lot of my time, I have a full time job, and I am the troop leader for my daughter's (10yr old) girl scout troop. A troop full (12 girls) of 10 year old girls that think they know everything. But I enjoy doing it with my daughter. Anyone feel free to add me, I love having people to talk too during the week.
  • zerimar75
    zerimar75 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me!