Ready 4 A Journey

Options
Hi Everyone...

This is my first time joining a fitness community. I am looking to lose weight, gain inspiration and complete a marathon before 2010. I have the most trouble finding good tasting healthy thing to eat so if anyone can help... Please do!

Thanks...

-Candy

Replies

• cmalone
    Options
    Hi Everyone...

This is my first time joining a fitness community. I am looking to lose weight, gain inspiration and complete a marathon before 2010. I have the most trouble finding good tasting healthy thing to eat so if anyone can help... Please do!

Thanks...

-Candy
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site, it is so awesome. I love this site so much, it is so supportive, helpful, and motivational. I just wanted to wish you great luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • cmalone
    Options
    Thank You sooo Much. I'm happy I found this site and the great people who belong to it :wink:
  • sltolliv
    Options
    Hi. My name is Sylvia. I just joined this program and I am very excited. I still have a problem with keeping away from the chocolate. I don't buy it, but it is everywhere at work. Please help with any suggestions to not give in.
  • cmalone
    Options
    Don't deny yourself ... Just control yourself. Chocolate is not terrible! Try eating a small (hershey kisses) portion a couple times a day. You can also try Chocolate Banana Smoothies or protein bars... I use moderation and I learned that eating a little of your guilty pleasures will not hurt you...just make sure everything else you ingest is the "good stuff":wink:
  • Bunny001
    Options
    Hi Candy, your not gonna believe this...I have a niece named Candy Malone!!! She's a twin, her sister's name is Mandy!!
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Wow! That's what Carl Jung calls synchronicity. (when a coincidence is so much more than a coincidence.)

Welcome Candy and good luck in your first time ever joining a fitness community. Joined days ago myself. Love the site and the support here. Sooooooo friendly here.

Good luck in your training for your marathon!! :happy:
  • cmalone
    Options
    Thats Cool... LOL... With a name like that she has to be awesome :laugh:
  • cmalone
    Options
    Thanks.. I love it also. I'll need the luck on my marathon adventure so .. Thanks again!:wink:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck on your weight loss Journey!!