Motivation buddy

Options
Hi everyone!

New to this, looking for motivation buddies and support as I have none here at home..

Replies

• timibotkin
    timibotkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I find the more I post on here the more accountable I become!
  • shannonwaters2395
    Options
    Sent a friend request- im new on here andhoping to gain a few pals along the way :) Im 30, got three kiddies, and math in metric :wink:
  • 4gig
    4gig Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I've been at it for a bit but 'm just getting into the community and looking for friends also
  • Pepsab
    Pepsab Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone im on here daily feel free to add me :smiley:
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Julie! Feel free to add me, the more friends the merrier! :)
  • cowgoo
    cowgoo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for mutually motivational pals. I'm pretty active on the site, feel free to add me.
  • Jules221
    Jules221 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Averyone needs a little support or motivation sometimes.
  • Brandi8809
    Brandi8809 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me if you would like!
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • mildred1984
    mildred1984 Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I saw you posted on a motivation board. I'm looking to add friends as well. Keeping positive people in ones life keeps all moving forward to their goals. Feel free to add me and others may as well.
  • KymKym11
    KymKym11 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I love the positive energy that supportive MFPs bring! I'd like to be a part of your journey :)
  • CJHoffmeier
    CJHoffmeier Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Love to join you all :0)!! Teams really can be helpful. Have diabetes, was doing great, kind of fell off the wagon over the summer. Smiles all around!!
  • TammyL8
    TammyL8 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've been a MFPer for about three years but this is the first time I've logged for 334 days straight. I've just now gotten into the forums. So if anyone is interested in a broken down 50 year old with Rheumatoid Arthritis and no friends, feel free to add me.