Birthday resolution

Options
Figured I'd do a new start on my birthday instead of waiting until New Years like others. I've come to the realization that if I want things to change then I need to change. My goals are to quit smoking and lose _ _ pounds. Today was a decent day as I upped my water intake and took the kids for a walk. The little things will lead to bigger things.

Replies

• chuck6w
    chuck6w Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great job getting back on the road to change for your Birthday. I felt the same on my Bday and made a change as well. Sounds like you have some great goals. Feel free to friend me for motivation and support. Hope you have a great day!
  • 1FrankieFan
    1FrankieFan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I will do that.
  • LDemi333
    LDemi333 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the same position. Not so much birthday as several sudden company invites from the husband where I need to dress up. Haven't got a thing to wear as it been ages since we have done anything and its his new job.
    I went cold at the thought.
    Went out, stripped off with a three-way mirror to try some dresses on.......scream - something needs to be done. Not a good look.
    I've got to make a difference in three months. Even if its an inch off each thigh!
    Why do we let ourselves go in the first place???
    Anyway, lets help each other - whats on your plan?

Tomorrow I will start with less carbs (when I start on hot buttered toast I do not stop) and more protein, dust off the trainer and lift some weights.

How about a WI check in one week from tomorrow??

Lynne