just started fitness pal today...

Options
pcjh
pcjh Posts: 4 Member
i was invited by my friend to join... looking forward to success... says I should lose 10 pounds by Sept 4th.... hopeful...

Replies

• triski73
    triski73 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    welcome! I have found that doing this in combination with tracking my WW points has really helped keep me on track!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    welcome
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Well done for joining....I'm 50 and thought I'd never loose those last few kg...but the old calories in = calories out WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Good luck and stick with it
    :wink:
  • Bunnzye
    Bunnzye Posts: 39
    Options
    YOU'LL FIND THIS TO BE A VERY GOOD PLACE TO INTERACT WITH PEOPLE ALL WITH THE SAME GOAL.
  • shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I love this site, been here since Feb 2010 and it helped me to lose over 50lbs, now I am maintaining but I still log in every day!! :flowerforyou:
  • tobybear
    tobybear Posts: 109
    Options
    Signed up in 2007 but didn't start using this until July 25. The people are great and it is so easy to use. Welcome and good luck on your journey. You can add me if you want.
  • ivansmomma
    ivansmomma Posts: 500
    Options
    Have not been here long, but really like it. Will be 60 next month and there is a lot of good info. Was WW before, great program, but it didn't work for me. You can add me if you like. :)
  • klopiccolo1
    klopiccolo1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Good Luck :smile:
  • gettinghealthy777
    Options
    Welcome! This site has been great...I am sure you'll do just fine:wink:
  • 4himalone
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to the best site ever!! You will find the folks here are sooo nice and helpful. We are like family b/c we are all looking to better ourselves! You will love this place............
  • pcjh
    pcjh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    thank you to all...may need some help in using the tools on this site, but I'm excited and hoping to lose 30-40-50? pounds total ....
  • ChristinaRamos
    Options
    Welcome to the site!!!