Hello :)

Options
I joined MFP almost 3 weeks ago and have already lost nearly 14 lbs. I love logging in my food and exercise everyday it really helps put things in prospective when I see how many calories are in the foods I used to eat without thinking twice about it. I have wanted to loose weight for years now just not enough to really do something about it until about three weeks ago when something in my head finally clicked. I am amazed to find that this is not as hard as I thought it would be this whole time and I am actually enjoying this journey I started.

Anyway, I just wanted to finally say hi and find out if anyone wants to be friends with me hahaha.... :laugh:

Replies

• triski73
    triski73 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome about of weight in 3 weeks. Good job! Are you exercising daily or a few times a week? What types of exercise do you like to do?
  • klopiccolo1
    klopiccolo1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thanks .... I started by walking 3 miles every other day the first week and last week I started 3 miles every day. My son goes with me in the evenings and that helps me alot. I even jogged down the canal last night for a few min.
  • bymelya1
    bymelya1 Posts: 34
    Options
    That is awesome!! Good job, have a happy journey to a healthier you. :)
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. Welcome! I've been on here for a couple of weeks so far and find it very helpful, motivating and a bit addictive! Feel free to add me if you're looking for friends!