Looking for friends with 75 lbs to lose

Options
Hi All
I'm at the beginning of my quest to lose 75 lbs. I started July 1 at 228 lbs and have lost 25.2 so far. Would like to meet friends to keep me motivated and focused. I'm a great cheerleader! I'll help you along your journey too

Replies

• Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    :) You can add me!
  • CILLAJ8
    CILLAJ8 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I started at 225 on 8/7 and have lost 9 pounds so far. I'd like to lose 65-75 more pounds. Please feel free to add me. I'd love more friends along the way.
  • mjtaylor87
    mjtaylor87 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    i started at 306 in June and have been stuck at 290 for weeks now. I like to message back and forth and try to check in with everyone about once a week.
  • taysha28
    taysha28 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me, today is day one
  • raani44
    raani44 Posts: 6 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hi! I am starting today at 215lbs and want to lose 75lbs too! This is my first post on here but I could definitely use some friends to help support each other to lose weight.
    If anybody else sees this message and wants a weight loss buddy, feel free to add me too :)!
  • Pepsab
    Pepsab Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I started at 234lbs and im down to 227lbs and im in my 4th week now. Id love some friends to help me on my journey
  • lisamaucoin
    lisamaucoin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi. I started at the beginning of August and am down to 235 from 250. I'm hoping to lose another 70 pounds and would appreciate having new friends.
  • GoKasey5
    GoKasey5 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just started about 4 weeks ago and am always looking for new friends! The more the merrier, so please feel free to add me :smile:
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I started last month (seriously) and have lost 20 lbs so far. I need to lose another 120. I am taking it one month at a time. My goal for September is 10 lbs.
  • jenhasit
    jenhasit Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I started last Feb and am down 147 lbs and still have 78 to goal. Feel free to add me :)
  • Momonamission53
    Momonamission53 Posts: 13 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I started June 6, 2017 with encouragement from my son and daughter in love on the Keto diet, guess they want me to live longer. started at 161 have lost 25lbs so far another 65 to go. Feel free to add me.
  • Curvecarverstef
    Curvecarverstef Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started. Plz add me on so that I get motivated as well as motivate u too in return
  • sarahm6381
    sarahm6381 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I started without mfp years ago at my heaviest 280 I've lost and gained over the years but have been floating around 200 the last couple years... With 50 more pounds to go.... Let's do this!
  • juliek0826
    juliek0826 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'm 230!
  • bikecheryl
    bikecheryl Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I started in April at 288lbs and am currently at 236.5 lbs with another 75lbs or so to go. :)
  • Fife24
    Fife24 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I've got 75+ more to lose. Lost 22 so far. Would appreciate the support and friendship!
  • EllaGmember
    EllaGmember Posts: 23 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Wow you've done so well so far! Definitely keep it up! I'm on the same 75 lbs boat as well, day two though haha. Happy to be a cheerleader back :smile: Happy for anyone else to add me too if they would like some 'go team' power >:)
  • ashleyconleche
    ashleyconleche Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Feel free to add me
  • KymKym11
    KymKym11 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be a part of your journey and welcome anyone willing to be supportive to my journey! Feel free to add me :)
  • christinatay77
    christinatay77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I'm in the same boat!!