Need help!

Options
My Fiancé and I are trying to lose about 50-60 pounds in a year for our health but also our wedding. We are both over 250+ pounds. I'm closer to 300. I have lost weight before over 100 pounds but gained it back. I don't want to go the way I did before because I cut so much out I know it will be hard on both of us to keep going. Can anyone suggest where to start? What I mean is the app tells me calories but what percentage of fat to protein to carbs should we be at?

Replies

• Gab149
    Gab149 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of different diets, and all of them work to a greater or lesser extent, as long as you follow them.

The most important thing is to choose a diet that you will be able to sustain over the long term. It might be high-carb/low-fat, or low-carb/high-protein, keto, paleo, clean foods, whole foods, or whatever.

The most important thing is calories. As long as you keep the calories under a certain amount, you will lose weight no matter what diet you're on.

So I guess one question to ask is, what do you prefer? What worked for you before?