Londoners, where are you!?!

Options
MFP seems to be super heavy on American users right now, love you and all but, it would be super cool to have some friends in London... don't worry, no meet-ups or any of the weird stuff, it'd just be good to have fellow city folk to natter with! Also, recommendations for good restaurants where I'm not going to use a week's worth of calories in one go, fitness classes to try out etc etc

Leave your profile links below

Love from London

Emily x

Replies

• slimmingforme
    slimmingforme Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Bumping this morning now that everyone is awake and ready for a new day ! Londoners, where are you?!
  • B3xt3rC
    B3xt3rC Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm not London, but I'm UK, live in Cheshire, feel free to add me to have more friends in your timezone :)
  • slimmingforme
    slimmingforme Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Clearly time zone is the way forward as there seems to be a serious lack of UK people active on here!

Friend Request coming your way!
  • Nurturegirl
    Nurturegirl Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi Emily,
    I live in London. I don't eat out often to be honest but would welcome recommendations for healthy menu choices
    Ang
  • DaveAddams
    DaveAddams Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i'm from the London/Surrey border
  • seat151
    seat151 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm a Londoner, born in Lewisham and lived on the Old Kent Road. Now living in Australia and loving it!

More than happy to be friends and find out what its lime back in London. Been a while since I was last there
  • Winner5555555
    Winner5555555 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    London is fantastic city. Feel free to add as am looking to loose a few lbs. Thankyou