Hi! Don't wanna go it alone!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Bernii and I have been on this for almost a month. Trying to get the family to take it seriously. Would love to go thru it with others who understand.

Replies

• findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Great job so far! feel free to add me
  • TooManyKids06
    Options
    Looks like you are doing great! I'll add you now :-)
  • wildflower003
    Options
    I will add you now too!!
  • SpaceGirl01
    Options
    I just joined 5 minutes ago...best of luck!! You can do it!!!! :smile:
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • tkirkes
    tkirkes Posts: 121
    Options
    Hey Looks like ur doing a really good job so far!!! If you would like to add me your more than welcome too!!! I'll try to be the most supportive I can!!!
  • Keena206
    Keena206 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    wow 12lbs so far, that's awesome!!! you can add me if you;d like
  • DaniU617
    DaniU617 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel! I have only been @ it for 10 days now, and having a hard time getting my family behind me. I have been big my entire life and need a serious change. Not just for me but for my 6 kiddos. Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • princessgemmell
    Options
    Hey everyone! I need someone to keep me inspired to make myself better :) Please add me!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Bernii and I have been on this for almost a month. Trying to get the family to take it seriously. Would love to go thru it with others who understand.

And if they don't...do it for you! You deserve it....I live with a reluctant husband but his health has improved since I cook healthier meals and buy healthier groceries. He still occasionally buys junk or waves a candy bar under my nose but he knows I am for real about this. I had a serious talk with him about teasing me with junk food. He knows it does not make me happy. It has taken a while...but he is coming along. Don't give up...be determined to do it for you! :) You won't be sorry!:flowerforyou: