10lb weightloss buddy

Options
kate_mckeggs
kate_mckeggs Posts: 2 Member
Hey, I'm looking to lose ~10lb and was looking for someone (or some people) to do it with! I would try to lose 1lb a week and if anyone wants to join that'd be great!

Replies

• saradouglas0218
    saradouglas0218 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 10 pounds too. Are you just starting?
  • EsmeMary101
    EsmeMary101 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'll join ye. I've been trying to lose weight since Feb. I think I have about 10 more ponds to go.

My children are on school holidays so I've paused my gym membership. I'm trying to walk every day but it doesn't always work out.

I am for 1200 calories but some times it's closer to 1400.

Ive been losing weight but I still find it hard each and everyday not to eat cake, biscuits, chocolate or crisps! I allow myself some.

Good luck to u all.
  • Woodbridge2018
    Woodbridge2018 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just came to MFP today from Another program and would love to lose 10lbs with you as that would take me to "onederland" (under 200) for the first time in 10+ years, and I'm aiming for a goal of 130!
  • alexiss888
    alexiss888 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes! This is my goal as well! 10-15 lb would be wonderful. We all can do it!
  • BananaJoanna
    BananaJoanna Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm about 16 lbs away from my goal, but I have to get to 10 lbs first! Count me in.
  • BananaJoanna
    Options
    How is everyone doing?
  • JenRivera3
    JenRivera3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just got back on MFP after being off for a few months. I only need to lose 10 pounds and would like any suggestions anyone can give me.
  • EsmeMary101
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I hope ye're doing better than I have lately! I've stayed the same weight for the last 3 weeks. I suppose it's not a mystery why! We've had quite a few outings, there's been birthdays, events and visitors. I'm still disappointed though. I thought I'd be at my goal by now.

Anyway! Today is a new day and a Monday to boot. So I'm starting afresh. Determined to lose another half stone asap.

How are others doing?

• BananaJoanna
    Options
    I'm doing okay, but bracing myself for status quo or even a small gain on the scale this week. I just returned from a weekend away to attend a special event, where I allowed myself to eat and drink with abandon instead of being too careful. I feel like today will be a big test for me. Will I return to my healthy habits or find some excuse to keep treating myself? Lunch is in an hour, so fingers crossed! I think if I can get through today without slipping back, I will be okay.
  • EsmeMary101
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Down 1.5lbs this morning. Thank goodness I was beginning to think that I be stuck at that weight for ever!!!
  • Clarisse2484
    Clarisse2484 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    wow! good job coleteo! i have lose about 10 pounds before then i gained it all back and more this spring, i have maintained but i really want to lose it again and maybe some more! i am 5,3 and 130ibs (i workout a lot so i carry my weight well) but i would love to get back to 115-110 again!
  • BananaJoanna
    Options
    Nice work, Coleteo! It turns out it took me a bit longer than a day to get back on track and I was up 1.5 lbs at last weigh-in. Sigh! But yesterday I forced myself to start tracking again and things are definitely looking up for me. I'm excited about eating healthy and exercising again and for keeping up that happy momentum is key.
  • seedrah6
    seedrah6 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi all I’m trying to lose 10lbs too at least by December or 15 can I join you? :) I’m a week in and I’m not that active but I am walking more again. Thinking of adding a pilates and a yoga class in my week
  • ali3boys
    ali3boys Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I would love to lose 5lbs before Thanksgiving; and of course another 5 after that would be awesome. Not sure if this challenge is still going ?!?