Low Carb Recipes

Options
I'm looking for anything that's for doing a Low Carb Diet Plan. I just started for my healthy and I can't eat to many Carbs or Sugar, any recipes would be awesome for help

Replies

• mirnadababneh
    mirnadababneh Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Tuna salads are the most common low caloric recepies,
    Also omlettes in general, and boiled eggs with avocado
    Grilled chicken with lemon and garlic
    Steaks with zucchini and broccoli and carrots
  • TravelingGuru
    TravelingGuru Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Spot on about the tuna salad. I make big quantities at a time, always have it available.

Think proteins and veggies. I love zucchini, prepared several ways. Cauliflower rice is a staple now. We have a big salad with almost every meal, with my dressing.

Happy to share recipes if I knew what interested you...

KB
  • Riplenater
    Riplenater Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I live burgers with cottage cheese and pickles. Also low carb soups I find on Pinterest.
  • evhoff47
    evhoff47 Posts: 2 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I too have been trying to prep meals that are low in starchy carbs but high in fibrous veggies carbs and good fats. One thing I found was spring roll wrappers (approx 10g of carbs per wrapper) and soft taco tortilla shells (approx 15 grams carbs per shell of the same size) - I have a gluten sensitivity so I'm going to try using the wrappers to keep hand held meals (chicken/lettuce/avocado/carrots OR shrimp/basil/lettuce/carrots) wrapped up and in a grab and go format.
    Fresh Market (some of them) just started putting out little grab and go meal options like Tilapia and Asparagus or Wild Salmon and Green beans for 6.99 a meal. The meal itself ends up being cheaper than what one lb. of just the fish would cost and you nuke it in the microwave for four minutes. It's enough heat to cook the fish and not over cook the veggie.
  • missssyy
    missssyy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Beef has the lowest carbs
  • caseyanne2
    caseyanne2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    my favorite - easy and really delicious: http://www.skinnytaste.com/chicken-thighs-with-artichoke-hearts/
  • caseyanne2
    caseyanne2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Love this one - I think the carbs are in the tomatoes, so just don't take so much sauce when serving it up, although you need the make the sauce to poach the eggs: http://www.skinnytaste.com/eggs-pizzaiola/